Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's relentless isn't she with the poverty stuff.

"I'm poor wahwah"
"I can't drive wahwah"
"It's cold wahwah"

FFS Jack...move from that expensive house and reduce your outgoings. I get you might still be in contract but you can end that when it's up and move somewhere cheaper

It doesn't suit her to move though so she's pouring out the "poor little me" stuff in the hope her followers will find it all for her.

I refuse to believe her parents don't help we out with shopping trips etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
10.14am - going to supermarket

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.36.16.png

11.26am - back from supermarket

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.36.39.png

11.30am - 12.30pm NAPTIME

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.38.29.png

1.31pm - heading back to supermarket

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.39.30.png

2.34pm PHEW THAT TOOK ME ALL DAY!!! I'M KNACKERED!!!

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.39.08.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I remember buying a can of coke a chocolate bar and crisps with a quid on the 90s those days are long gone, but guess what I moved on.
Hell, I remember giving up fags the first time at uni when they went up to over a quid!

Finally gave up over 20 years ago, possibly nearer 30, as I can't remember. I don't live in the past, unlike a certain eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she spent £20 on the dot on her shops, where is this 'change' coming from?

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.52.55.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
It's so difficult being Jack and having to go to her local supermarket once a week, no one has it harder #oneweekatatime

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 14.54.01.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Why would ADHD make it hard to carry shopping home? I have GAD and used to have bulimia, please crowdfund me a trolley thanks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
She’s reallt shot herself in the foot with her over egging the pudding about her trek to Asda. There’s only so many times she can politely answer the same well meaning questions before she starts snapping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.