Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disturbing, imagine seeing that fat coming out of the eyelid sausages (her words) and thinking ~I know, I'll save that to cook my darling son's vegetables in~.
I actually feel a bit dizzy at how gross this is.

She wouldn't dare serve this to a friend or another adult.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wait, so how many radios does she have?
It's like another bleeping sphinx's riddle crossed with one of those awful GCSE Maths scenarios.

"Jack has fewer radios than sideboards, but more radios than Emins. The crappy bungalow has 14 rooms, but not all have their own radio. If Jack is working in the kitchen but only has half her radios on, how many times will she need to rinse her beans?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh GOD she’s been commissioned to write a patronising as duck piece about Marcus Rashford and how he’s built on her legacy, hasn’t she?
Oh god you may be right, she's deleted the original, dismissive about football tweet and posted this in its place

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 21.27.06.png

ETA also sorry @HarderFaster for not crediting you correctly on the tory plant theory!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Didn't her and Allegra end because A wanted a girlfriend with tits?
Oh my gosh yes. This is my theory, that it was her way of getting out of her relationship with Allegra/a weird rebellion against her.

I’m just shocked she’s never once given a hashed excuse for it.

Reactions: 13
It's like another bleeping sphinx's riddle crossed with one of those awful GCSE Maths scenarios.

"Jack has fewer radios than sideboards, but more radios than Emins. The crappy bungalow has 14 rooms, but not all have their own radio. If Jack is working in the kitchen but only has half her radios on, how many times will she need to rinse her beans?"
⚰ ⚰ this has killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No matter how much she tries I doubt it. Come to anything when it comes to M R he had done more than she could dream off and he has not made money from it. He's got a job, he's just doing good things to help people less fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh GOD she’s been commissioned to write a patronising as duck piece about Marcus Rashford and how he’s built on her legacy, hasn’t she?
An honest version:

"OFFSIDE!" I shouted at the ref. "Cameron was OFFSIDE!"

But Cameron had long since limped off to the subs' bench in the sky. I hate to admit it, but while I had my eye off the ball, Marcus Rashford nutmegged me, hit the back of the net, and was awarded Man of the Match, leaving me with naught to do but stir the half-time orange into some pasta.

The real version (spoiler alert):

I'll never forget the way my soul GNASHED and HOWLED when my young son looked up at me and whimpered, "More bread and jam please, Mummy." I'd already sold the lightbu... 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Don’t you dare Jack.

Taylor Swift songs and football are my two favourite things in the world, and you’ve already had a good go at ruining one for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.