Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she deliberately bragging when she drops in all her indulgent purchases or does she genuinely forget she’s (meant to be) poor? I *love* music but if I want to listen to it in the shower, I take my phone into my (one and only) bathroom. Want to force Mr Lenny to listen to music in bed (not a euphemism) - get Smooth Radio through the telly. No need for an extra radio!!!

I can’t make up my mind if she’s malicious or slowly losing grip of all the untruths
The TROLLS are TARGETING ME because I have 5 RADIOS! Why can't they understand, I'm just not NEUROTYPICAL, my radios are my LIFELINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just to add, if and I say if she is writing a piece on that young man. I don't think I alone in saying no one person would actually be traumatised if she left him alone to get on with his good work and she kept her beady little eyes and nose out.

Reactions: 21
Why are these people so grasping? LIke they are owed adoration, or money, or fame?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But, but... What happened to #suppernanny?! 🤷
(All together now after 3, ) SHE LEFT
“Gettupah get on up like success machine (get on up)”
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was gonna go with a tasteful (if thats even possible) cover of girls aloud: love machine...
🎶
I'm just a slop machine
Living off your money
Give me a smeg or three, or ill whine
10,000 tweets a day, lies, broth and anchïoade.
What will the locals say, this time?
🎶
(A chorus of burberry shopping trolleys clink rhythmically together)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

@melfish

No, she used the poorly kitten as a prop for engagement on Twitter and it was a very horrible thing to witness but no she didn’t kill it.
She’s guilty of prolonging the poor things suffering though
We had to get our puppy PTS due to fits that vet attributes to probable brain tumour .It broke our hearts in space of few days we lost our girl 😢.My heart breaks that we were not with her at end because vet thought it would be too traumatic for us.She left being gently cuddled and held by vet while she put her to sleep.I still feel guilty she was not in my arms and if she wondered where we were vet reasurred us that she was "too far gone" by then but I miss her so much and feel I've betrayad her by getting another dog 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I listen to NPR all day, so what
Not interesting enough. Not enough quirk. Must try harder. Unless you have a radio quirk, a bedtime routine involving 17 steps and 50 expensive bits of crap and eat only super noodles with lard stirred in, you lose!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We had to get our puppy PTS due to fits that vet attributes to probable brain tumour .It broke our hearts in space of few days we lost our girl 😢.My heart breaks that we were not with her at end because vet thought it would be too traumatic for us.She left being gently cuddled and held by vet while she put her to sleep.I still feel guilty she was not in my arms and if she wondered where we were vet reasurred us that she was "too far gone" by then but I miss her so much and feel I've betrayad her by getting another dog 😢
ugh been there with my rottie pup. It's heartbreaking

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just to add, if and I say if she is writing a piece on that young man. I don't think I alone in saying no one person would actually be traumatised if she left him alone to get on with his good work and she kept her beady little eyes and nose out.
I am a MASSIVE football fan. I genuinely find it 'the beautiful' game.
Marcus doesn't play for my team but if that absolute slosh-pot writes anything about him I will lose my tit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Babe, same!!
If she starts posting about West Wing I’m quitting social media

Don’t you dare Jack.

Taylor Swift songs and football are my two favourite things in the world, and you’ve already had a good go at ruining one for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
two boring things about things Jack has posted tonight

1) she said that nonsense about the radios a couple of weeks/months ago. It was boring then too.

2) when she was with Allegra she pretended to be a huge QPR fan - pics of her wearing scarves etc and how going to football was her new favourite thing to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Like actually worse than my nan dying in the trauma stakes
ETA that's an awful thing to say, but was true at the time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I am a MASSIVE football fan. I genuinely find it 'the beautiful' game.
Marcus doesn't play for my team but if that absolute slosh-pot writes anything about him I will lose my tit.
Get ready. I can feel it in my waters, it's coming. It may surpass 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like many of us here I have had more than enough of Jack's pathologically inane near-constant Twitter dribbling over the last couple of days. All I think about as she's coming up with these excruciating confabulations is that classic Michael Jordan gif:

Someone needs to cut off her access to the internet because having this stage upon which to play out her own 90% vegan made-up life for the benefit (???) of her hundreds of thousands of followers is extremely detrimental to her mental health. It's not even her own mental health - it's that of her followers. She's constantly mis-representing people with autism or ADHD, describing herself as 'mad' or a 'manic pixie', making statements that are triggering for people with eating disorders, sadfishing and generally making people feel bad about how exquisitely awful her life is. The most annoying thing for me is her need to lie about such insignificant things as how much her shopping weighs (sorry, I will get over it at some point) and who took the picture of her hunching over slop on the porch floor. Nobody bleeping cares about every tiny detail of your horribly average life, Jack. I didn't care about your stupid eggs, I didn't care about your stupid sandwich and I don't care about your stupid radios. Now duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Like actually worse than my nan dying in the trauma stakes
ETA that's an awful thing to say, but was true at the time
LOL when we had to put my mum's shih tzu to sleep she actually said "this is worse than your father dying" and we were like JESUS, MUM! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! It's like a family joke now (we have quite a sick sense of humour).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.