Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
once again, it feels kinda mean to dunk on the fans but these people need to get a grip 🙄

20201013_213716.jpg

and the football tweet seemed to me to have an air of "omg, they've texted! quick, what do I text back?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My name is Mel Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisher. I already feel more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has a pre-teen who is at school 6 hours a day. God, she's tedious. She never gets any peace yet is so ALOOOOONEEEE! jackie, sell five radios and a few sideboards and shut the duck up.
Listen to the woman will you, she spends all day tweeting yet never gets peace. She's always having to sort out stuff ( half the time she's not even asked to) and no one ever gives her a moments peace. Bless her little cotton socks. THAT WOMAN NEEDS A REST!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she put so many OOOOOOOOOOs in her name?
Oh, I'm sorry @melfish, but your utterly baffled posts combined with your avatar have just made me giggle almost uncontrollably this evening.

I do also want to give you a massive hug and a large drink of your choice and sit you down somewhere safe until you recover.

It's also eye opening to see how bonkers this all looks from a new perspective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh, I'm sorry @melfish, but your utterly baffled posts combined with your avatar have just made me giggle almost uncontrollably this evening.

I do also want to give you a massive hug and a large drink of your choice and sit you down somewhere safe until you recover.

It's also eye opening to see how bonkers this all looks from a new perspective.
D'awww. That's so nice. I'll have a merlot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, thank you all for providing me with giggles and bemusement today. I needed the laugh, and the puzzlement

She's got ADHD. It seems to be her stock answer to just about anything she is questioned about.
Let me list my mental conditions and we'll have a faceoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So is she deliberately bragging when she drops in all her indulgent purchases or does she genuinely forget she’s (meant to be) poor? I *love* music but if I want to listen to it in the shower, I take my phone into my (one and only) bathroom. Want to force Mr Lenny to listen to music in bed (not a euphemism) - get Smooth Radio through the telly. No need for an extra radio!!!

I can’t make up my mind if she’s malicious or slowly losing grip of all the untruths

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.