Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haemorrhaging followers at the moment. Despite the fact she's going through her follower requests and adding people (I know this because I noticed it dipped yesterday, then went back up before dipping even further).

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 10.43.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, because you need written permission to have a dog there and if you have to move then you might not get permission again. Many animals are given up after a move. Most places take an extra deposit for animals.
Yeah, when we moved with our previous dog, it was £200 extra on the bond to cover him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She added my friend recently too. It’s meant to be a twitter account for a ‘cook’, endless twittering about her son, dogs, books not about food, her mental health, how cold she is....
She needs some basic social media training.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This a serious question can you give me any advice re a routine for cleaning. I absolutely fkn hate cleaning and my house is a tit hole. I'm at my last tether with it !!! Sorry to derail thread but I'm thinking of burning the house down rather than face the cleaning of it 😓
Not who you quoted but honestly little but often is the only way, also checking in on your mental health is v important too? I hope the latter isn’t cheeky but for me when things have been overwhelming is when I’m down in myself. Using the house / cleaning as another thing to batter yourself with won’t be productive right now, so prioritise you first tbh. But when you feel ready, little but often is the key for me. Also having a big clear out of tit you don’t use but is cluttering up your space as that’s just more crap to put away & dust. Start with chores you enjoy to try and build the habit, and remember progress not perfection if you manage to do one thing that makes you feel happier in your space a week then that’s amazing and you should celebrate that!

Has she changed her Twitter profile? Now says parent (not single) and her......age?!
Glad to see she’s declaring aff links now, let’s hope she abides by the law when she tweets bits out too!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And why’s she bought him *two* new coats when the old one apparently still fits?

I've just bought my son a new coat. This is because he is a fashion victim despite his autism and really not caring about other clothes. The old Parka coat which still fits him is now "sad and uncool" so we gifted it via FB to someone else. His new one arrived today and he likes it...hooray.

Matalan for under £40 thank God.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.