Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This a serious question can you give me any advice re a routine for cleaning. I absolutely fkn hate cleaning and my house is a tit hole. I'm at my last tether with it !!! Sorry to derail thread but I'm thinking of burning the house down rather than face the cleaning of it 😓
Still Grunkaing so someone may have already recommended this but I follow The Organised Mum Method (TOMM). A friend recommended her so I looked up her website and then downloaded the app which has a helpful checklist, but you can just print them off the website. You do a different room each day, along with a few basics such as putting a wash on, clearing the main floor area. You do as many jobs as you can in that room for 30 minutes and anything you didn’t finish you can do the next day or save it for that room the next week. I’m not always on it but when I am I find it really helpful to get me motivated. I hate cleaning and this helps me feel like it’s not a mammoth task.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only way that phone is staying in the hall is if her desk is there too. I honestly don't think she's capable of not checking Twitter for an extended period of time.

I do love Jack's code for going off for some big daytime snores. She is in a huge state of denial about her life right now, and is simply in survival mode.

Reactions: 21
D9C58EAC-C8AA-44B3-B405-47C8B7EDBF92.jpeg

The squeaky bum awkwardness of this. This is what you get when you imply you can’t feed yourself properly. Don’t embarrass her in front of Kirstie, Squiggle!

I do love Jack's code for going off for some big daytime snores. She is in a huge state of denial about her life right now, and is simply in survival mode.
It’s the worst phase of her so far. I don’t care about her book but this fiddling while Rome burns is excruciating to witness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Still a very new follower of Jack so I’m sure this has been covered but.......Why on earth does she write everything as if she’s Enid Blyton?
That style of writing is ok if you are in fact Enid Blyton. She writes about her daily life as though she is a character in a novel set in the 1800’s. Everything so floral and elaborately described. I imagine her imagining herself padding down the hallway at night with her slippers on. A glorious and hearty midnight feast of tinned sardines, tinned peaches, thick slices of ham and lashings of ginger beer accompanying her. Grinning mischievously at her ruddy cheeked companions - oh what bricks they all are! Not a negative nelly as far as the eye can see. Hoping that swarthy matron doesn’t scupper their well thought plans....
She’s exhausting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
View attachment 258971
The squeaky bum awkwardness of this. This is what you get when you imply you can’t feed yourself properly. Don’t embarrass her in front of Kirstie, Squiggle!

It’s the worst phase of her so far. I don’t care about her book but this fiddling while Rome burns is excruciating to witness.
Hopefully squiggle will see the light. Bin bags also missing from her fake £20 a week shop, but sure it's ok as she is well stocked :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her line about bin bags being expensive is embarrassing ... she's cosplaying again. She thinks that's the way "the poor" speak and she's doing it to emphasise to Kirstie how poverty stricken she is.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bin bags are bloody expensive? Is she hallucinating on the mouldy slop?

289 patreons, *minimum* of $1156 A MONTH, £886 in today's exchange rate - how many bin bags can that buy?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Still a very new follower of Jack so I’m sure this has been covered but.......Why on earth does she write everything as if she’s Enid Blyton?
That style of writing is ok if you are in fact Enid Blyton. She writes about her daily life as though she is a character in a novel set in the 1800’s. Everything so floral and elaborately described. I imagine her imagining herself padding down the hallway at night with her slippers on. A glorious and hearty midnight feast of tinned sardines, tinned peaches, thick slices of ham and lashings of ginger beer accompanying her. Grinning mischievously at her ruddy cheeked companions - oh what bricks they all are! Not a negative nelly as far as the eye can see. Hoping that swarthy matron doesn’t scupper their well thought plans....
She’s exhausting.
She literally does 🤣

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 10.23.30.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She’s exhausting.
😂This is so true. Jack thinks she’s George in the famous 5 (the doggo could be Timmy). Sadly for her, she’s way more Gwendoline Mary from Malory towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.