Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally didn't see this coming :rolleyes:

View attachment 258832

ETA - thought you were 'toddling' off Jack to go and do your Big Work?
Why do these lot equate big posh houses with adulting? You are an adult whether you live in a HMO or a mansion, it’s demeaning to suggest otherwise.

ETA - vom at the adulting word but it’s something she’s been chatting about loads recently? Grow up !

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If she gets a puppy from a breeder she absolutely cannot say she's struggling for money. Prices for pups have short up extraordinarily over this year. I think if she does it, it'll be a rescue. Many proper rescues, I believe, are reluctant to rehome to families with kids under a certain age (12?) So she might have a wait. I hope.

Reactions: 31
so the mystery squashed pots from the asda half-a-shop were bircher.

yumView attachment 258815
Co-op Cypriot feast and Waitrose parmentier potatoes all over again: the only time Jack can make her food look passable is when it’s bought ready-made from a supermarket. Imagine Mom getting caught putting a Tesco Finest Cauliflower Cheese on her socials...

It was only 27p cos the Bircher was reduced to 10p, (three days ago!) which doesn’t say much about her supposed mission to teach the plebs how to eat on a budget.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
All this dog talk, it's just occurred to me to ask what her existing pets are eating during this self imposed £20 a week food shop???
Cooper took one look at the pineapple raita in his bowl and immediately got on the mirror to phone snoop dogg for an emergency meal plan

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she gets a puppy from a breeder she absolutely cannot say she's struggling for money. Prices for pups have short up extraordinarily over this year. I think if she does it, it'll be a rescue. Many proper rescues, I believe, are reluctant to rehome to families with kids under a certain age (12?) So she might have a wait. I hope.
Rescues can be funny about letting their dogs go to rentals too.

Reactions: 19
Rescues can be funny about letting their dogs go to rentals too.
Yes, because you need written permission to have a dog there and if you have to move then you might not get permission again. Many animals are given up after a move. Most places take an extra deposit for animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I really hate the words she uses and I don’t know who it appeals to. Truffling??? 🤢 she can really conjure disgusting images. I think she’s trying to be quirky and irreverent but it’s just gross and weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I really hate the words she uses and I don’t know who it appeals to. Truffling??? 🤢 she can really conjure disgusting images. I think she’s trying to be quirky and irreverent but it’s just gross and weird.
Yes, it makes him sound like a snorting animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Big work. Big. HUGE.

This book business is actually making me quite anxious - seeing someone on a procrastination spiral is awful.

@instacharlie sending lots of love to you & any other fraus who may be triggered by the next set of tit she has for us.

we’ll be back to bone dry lasagne and gangrenous veg in no time girls I promise ❤
What a phrase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Louisa is in an unstable orbit of the friendzone, a crash into ChaosCoupledom cannot be ruled out.
If Louisa has maintained a friendship with her or is at least skirting around one on social media then she is a bigger fruit loop than JM. JM is that one ex that is best to be deleted and blocked on day 1 !!

Reactions: 32
I’m bemused by the 2 coat thing. If she had a poor relationship with the dad I would understand, I’ve heard of ex’s withholding clothes.
I have an 11 year old. Every year I buy her a really good quality coat and every year I pray it will fit the next year (not once!). What a waste of money. At least get a winter coat and a good waterproof, 2 of the same is spectacularly stupid and wasteful.

Reactions: 25
With 70+ threads to trawl through, I simply don’t have the time to check because I am BUSY......but I am suspicious about the cat paw on the arm pic. It looks exactly like one from ages ago....similar sort of comment too about it “knowing”.

Reactions: 29
I hate the fact that he’s a Brexit hole, because my chargeable Dyson (fancy) has genuinely revolutionised the way I keep my house nice. A daily or every-other daily quick 5min whizz round with it and the place looks <chefs kiss>

bleeping Dyson twit.
This a serious question can you give me any advice re a routine for cleaning. I absolutely fkn hate cleaning and my house is a tit hole. I'm at my last tether with it !!! Sorry to derail thread but I'm thinking of burning the house down rather than face the cleaning of it 😓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This book business is actually making me quite anxious - seeing someone on a procrastination spiral is awful.
Agree. I can actually really relate to Jack's multi-track mind, inability to complete anything and procrastination because I see a lot of it in myself as I'm on adult ADHD diagnosis waiting list

Its something I've always struggled with and strict discipline is this only thing thats got my through school, uni and work. It's really bleeping hard but I make it work. And it comes at a cost of completing other stuff jn my life as all my energy is on that if that makes sense. It was only when a Dr suggested ADHD last year that things clicked. But it particularly makes me clench my teeth when I see Jack behaving in a way I would*** (its on the to do list) if I let it go unchecked - and I have no access to meds or resources at present due to the long waiting list I'm on. I know we use this thread to call her out on tit but nothing would make me happier if she sorted her head out and was able to start getting tit done as I know how crappy procrastination can make you feel as a person and how hard it can be to tick off a basic to do list. But she does have access to meds and support for it (judging from her tweets) which is what is frustrating.

*** Please note this is where our similarities end. I like solid food.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.