Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bacon must be absolutely crawling - it’s about a fortnight old :sick::sick:

I know the cabal policy on wet ham - but where do we stand on slimy bacon?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She would have noticed he didn’t have it when he got out yesterday. Yet another twee cutesie story that when you analyse it makes her look bad.

Reactions: 39
So today she set up a camera on a timer to take pictures of herself clasping her head because she was procrastinating writing the book? I'm on about page 6 of this thread but had to pause the Grunk to let that sink in.
I th8 k
Soz for the duplicate, didn’t see you’d added twitter. Urgh. ‘Truffles away at them’. I cannt believe she’s eaten out of date yoghurt. That’s all you deserve, poor people. Why should the gov. provide anything different if Saint Monroe survives on it.
Truffles away! Urgh. What does that mean? Nowt! Presumably she’s implying that he’s snorting and scoffing away at them like a big pig snuffling out truffles. No wonder he broke her mum of the year award.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Candice Brathwaite’s sister has come out with an Insta story (recorded to YouTube video) contradicting her sister’s bollocks. We can only pray for such quality content, but another day of rotting slop is better than nothing I suppose ☹

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If she does do the school run, you'd think she'd notice if he had no coat when he came out, and make him go back and get it (not just me who did that surely?) Why two identical coats as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 258775
tweeted and deleted.

View attachment 258780
🤢🤢🤢View attachment 258781
Wishing you hadn’t made it up said anything?
Was the spare coat in a charity bag or was it in bag that had clothes in to give to SBs brother?🤷‍♀️ Or do you consider his brother a charity case?

Also re manky bacon on a school day. You can tell she’s never had a proper job, like you’d have the time to make bacon on a Tuesday morning and not be concerned your work attire/kids school clothes would smell like an abattoir all day. Bacon smell clings to everything and hangs in the air for hours. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Who the duck can’t afford fresh veg, but CAN afford two identical coats and a dog??

My dog just cost me £400 for pretty much nothing, and he’s insured! Jack. You are a lying bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Was the spare coat in a charity bag or was it in bag that had clothes in to give to SBs brother?🤷‍♀️ Or do you consider his brother a charity case?

Also re manky bacon on a school day. You can tell she’s never had a proper job, like you’d have the time to make bacon on a Tuesday morning and not be concerned your work attire/kids school clothes would smell like an abattoir all day. Bacon smell clings to everything and hangs in the air for hours. 🤢
Exactly this! It’s a bit of a muggy dig imo.

Obvs would never want to deprive genuine charity of anything but if she’s so hard up wouldn’t you pop some bits on eBay rather than give it away? :/

Reactions: 23
Exactly this! It’s a bit of a muggy dig imo.

Obvs would never want to deprive genuine charity of anything but if she’s so hard up wouldn’t you pop some bits on eBay rather than give it away? :/
I don’t think you realise how selfless and benevolent Jack is. She’s literally kind AF

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.