Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah, the correct 2 syllable pronunciation of Saturday 🥰

she did! and I can't find it either! 😥 although she has also said cooper acts like a dog, so can't she be happy with that?
if she had a dog she would find another huge gap in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have we not had a delicious rancid veggie stir fry recipe this evening?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm coming at you from the past.
So so far behind.
Can't she just bleeping stop? Even when she says she's stopped she's not stopped.
Why the f do you need 3 Pans to cook a lasagne?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone told her that dogs are for life, not just 3 weekends out of 4?

She's grieving for having no more kids? Really? Or is she grieving for the last 10 years she's shown such resentment to him?

Coming from someone who has spent years, day in day out, listening to the silence of having no kids , duck off Jack(y) You don't know the meaning of the word heartache.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Less than three weeks ago she wasn't "in a position to have her own dog"!!!!
20200928_202107.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She shouldn't get a dog, of she can't afford a kittens vet bills well a dogs are double that. Honestly. I know the pricings in vets. A simple vaccination now will start a about 40 quid. Not to mention frequent worming and of course flea treatment.

She needs to get out there and see people. She claims to have friends well ring them up and bring them around for that drink your brewing, or tea or a takeaway.

A dog is not the answer pet it will just take more of your little pit of "hard earn cash"

Reactions: 25
Jumping forward to say, what the duck! How is she jumping from budget cookery queen full of enthusiasm and rotting veg bags (who definitely isn't back btw) to sad fishing for attention again!?

She is literally one of the most triggering people in the universe, I don't believe 95% of what she says, and I wish she'd STFU. I really bleeping hope she doesn't get a dog. Not after what happened to the kitten, and Cooper's untreated nose. She is not fit to own pets IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
‘I’m not in a position to have a dog of my own right now’: THEN
‘This is a decision I’ve been weighing up for a decade’: NOW
I am an attention-seeking, sad fishing pity harvester: ALWAYS and FOREVER

(credit to @Dogmuck for the phrase ‘pity harvest’)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.