Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell did I ever want to follow her on twitter again? She’s bleeping insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It must be exhausting in her head as she flits from one thing to another. Th last thing she needs is a dog. It will take more than her £20 budget to feed a dog as well as herself and SB.

Jack, look up BorrowMyDoggy and get to know someone who needs their dogs walked. You have plenty of time to do this and you will help someone out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also, still a few threads behind but is she back with Louisa? She's tagging her in dog pics????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
oh my god sweet baby jesus. 😲
Screenshot_20200928-194549_Twitter.jpg

eta the raw gut spilling tedium would probably be more amusing than this. please post it. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Oh FFS. Not a good reason to get a dog, borrow a dog then.
What if the cat is scared of dogs...

I only have one child, I couldn’t have another, get over it. If the silence is oppressive what’s going to happen when he’s a teenager and he’s either hiding or out.

Also Vlad is bleeping with my mind with suggestions -
Construction - constructing lies?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just going to say this!

Entirely self inflicted.

Arrogant amateur, thinking she a) had a clear enough idea for this book when she really didn't b) that she could just bash it out in a few months because she's such a talented maverick and c) that being on Twitter non stop would in any way help her get her job done.

She's a talented liar but not much more than that.

ETA: A dog will somehow fix it, even though she's so poor she's got twelve jumpers on and is budgeting for REASONS.
if she feeds her son smart price sausages. what will she feed the dog? half decent dog food cost more than instant mash, value sausages and beans.

the phrase wouldn't feed it to a dog rings very true when it comes to her feeding him.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Bringing a dog into a household with a pre-teen and cat would be challenging for anyone, let alone someone as busy as Jack.... I hope her followers are honest and don’t indulge her latest whim.

• Heart
It's not bullshit burnout again is it?
Might that just be a hitherto feeling most of us call guilt?

Welcome to the real world you entitled prick. You are in this situation AGAIN because of all the constant fannying about & procrastinating.
JFC, you're 32..start acting like it & take some responsibility for this relentless cycle of shite.

And, for the love of God..please don't get a dog you're barely able to look after yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just think about all the donations she could get rolling in if she had a dog. It needs so much money everyone and I wouldn't ask but.....*rattles tip jar*

Then a 14th bleeping sideboard pops up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Can anyone find the tweet where she said she's not allowed to have a dog in her rented house? I'm looking but can't find it. I KNOW she said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She'll claim the dog is a 'Support Animal' and if the Landlord won't wear it and slings her out she'll have made herself homeless.
Much in the same way she made herself jobless at the fire service.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It must be exhausting in her head as she flits from one thing to another. Th last thing she needs is a dog. It will take more than her £20 budget to feed a dog as well as herself and SB.

Jack, look up BorrowMyDoggy and get to know someone who needs their dogs walked. You have plenty of time to do this and you will help someone out.
Christ. Don't suggest that 😱.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.