Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dog thing is really upsetting me. Itā€™s all about what a dog can do for her. What about what a dog would need from you, you selfish twit?

Do you really think a dog wants to put up with your unstable thinking/life???

You moan about responsibility yet want more?

what if your landlord gives you notice or something else happens and you need to move house and canā€™t find another house that accepts dogs?

You are pleading financial instability but want to take on the great financial cost of looking after a dog properly?

some days you canā€™t walk because of all your ailments, will the dog walk itself?

are you going to call him nasty names when he doesnā€™t fit in with your life?

in your ā€œheadspaceā€!!!!
Iā€™m sure a dog has no wish to be in yours you self absorbed piece of tit.

now get to absolutely fuckety duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I have wanted a dog for about 8 years as I have always had one growing up, we own our house and I have a background in the animal sector, yet I am stalling because A the house isn't really suitable as it's quite small so dog wont have alot of room and b because we will struggle to pay over the odd vet bills and or insurance. She needs to really think. If she can only afford 20 quid to eat she won't be about to afford not only veg bills but to feed it, groom it if necessary etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@instacharlie sending lots of love to you & any other fraus who may be triggered by the next set of tit she has for us.

weā€™ll be back to bone dry lasagne and gangrenous veg in no time girls I promise ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Yep.

My boyā€™s hair is just growing back after months of chemo. The joy on his face when he saw that his eyebrows were starting to grow back and you could see a slight peach fuzz of stubble on his scalp.

We did a happy dance!
Awww, lovely to hear about the joy on his face. Xx

Itā€™s a full moon on Thursday šŸ˜¬
Gosh full moons come around so quick at the moment! šŸŒ‘

Now she wants a dog? Bog off, JM!!

How does she have so much energy to flit from issue to issue all the damn time?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But it was a Lady Staffie.
Do not get a staffie. They are cute but alot of work.

Poor old cooper isn't be enough company? My friend has a cat and she loves to to bits and she seems to get all the company she needs from her?

Reactions: 20
Sorry if it's been asked, why are there maps of cycle routes that say Southend on Louisa's instagram? Does she still live there?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who the duck approaches a dog without the ownerā€™s permission or oversight, what if they were scared and bit you! Plus sitting down so they could bite your neck and face?!

Jackieā€™s taking the no win no fee solicitor thing to new extremes isnā€™t she šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Of bleeping course she'd get a staffie - "I went to the local Waitrose today with Doggo and immediately the middle-class people there spat on me and called my dog a scummy thug. At the deli counter I asked for some wet ham and the lady said, 'Madam, do you know how much this costs?' so I picked up a pack of sausages as well, and slammed them on the counter."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
If she gets a dog whatā€™s gonna happen to her flying monkeys?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They equally as self aware ...
Donā€™t want to distract from the main event here, but were you aware that Liz Jones has her own podcast, loosely discussing some thing or other but mostly banging on about her latest column. Iā€™ve only got room for one self-obsessed no talent narcissist in my life <side eyes ā€œa writer at work, abject bollocks talkingā€ šŸ¤Ø > so wonā€™t get sucked into this, but if anyone else is interested in a bit of compare and contrast, knock yourselves out.... Then apply a bit of shimmery eyeshadow etc. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello, I was out of packets yesterday and made this, it was delicious. And I have a reasonably well stocked spice drawer so had everything in that I needed.

I'm grunkaing like crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#80 it was a Burberry Ć©charpe, the kind you find on a muddy park floor

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who else just got the answer ā€œnarcissistā€ correct on University Challenge. I think weā€™re all experts now!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.