Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six months.....about as long as the threads about her have been running here then.

Should have thought about it before launching her attack on THAT MAN whcih is what brought many of us here.

Along with hiding all his books in a bookstore with her equally silly girlfriend of the time.

You exposed yourself for exactly what you are Jack ...a fake cook and a bitter one at that. You got lucky and got some books published But it doesn't make you an expert and doesn't mean you can cook (you can't).

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s funny how she’s attempting, really attempting, to create a narrative whereby Tattle is this dark and nefarious place full of evil bastards out to get her. She’s so vague too, almost as if there’s a physical element to it. But one thing she won’t do, absolutely can’t do, is name the site. you’d think that if something was as bad as she makes out the first thing you’d do is publically shame the so-called faceless trolls but she can’t, because it would point her clearly blind and gullible fans in the direction of truth. She must be shitting it, not out of some genuine fear about the opinions found here but fear that more people will see them. What an exhausting life she leads.
Doesn't she have Flying Monkeys she can release at any given moment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She cannot take accountability for anything can she? There are people in the public eye who don’t behave like her, else they’d have 70+ threads too. We don’t know what Adele’s labia are like, we don’t know where Mariah Carey scavenged her outfit from, we don’t know whether Kris Jenner RENTS or owns, and we don’t know if Phil Schofield likes wet ham. But we know all of this about her so we chat about it? The solution is really quite obvious hun?

As ever, you are of course spot on in relation to Adele, Mariah and Kris. As for Phillip, I think we can safely say that he prefers his ham wet, rather than dry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think she has became a victim of her own success. to begin with she really was breath of fresh air. she has became more famous, but for all the wrong reasons. she is addicted to the attention and she has reaped the financial rewards, but she hasn't evolved and has a very limited shelf life at the moment and getting more bitter and angrier by the day. I think she should cut off twitter for a few months, rebrand herself and come back as a helpful, relatable person and do something helpful and altruistic rather than chasing the big bucks telly gigs that she is not suitable for.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lads! Update! She *found* the Burberry scarf! It was half buried in mud!
Shut the actual duck up 🤣🤣 She's a parody of herself.

This was an enjoyable catch up. Her describing us doing a "campaign of hate" is nonsense. Yes, unfortunately some people have (IMO) crossed the line and tweeted her, but those people are in the minority. And those tweets are trolling, imo, but not threatening. We should be able to speak about what people put into the public domain, and question inconsistencies. She just hates that, unlike other forums, she can't complain and shut down the discussion here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Totally agree who ever that was if from here shouldn't have posted that, but it's online and apparently false. She should really sort that because if the person who posted was just "a fan" and fans do look things up like how much they earn because they are nosey like that then it's easily accessible to them.

She should really have earned alot more than claims something serious has fallen to they wayside and if she is really struggling in the public eye and to keep her head above water then perhaps it really is time she moves on to greener more stable pastures and finds something that not only she can live on but makes her happy.

This way of life isn't doing that anymore. She needs to step back and really look at what she needs to do to sort herself out financially and mentally and stop waiting for other people to do it fore her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree who ever that was if from here shouldn't have posted that, but it's online and apparently false. She should really sort that because if the person who posted was just "a fan" and fans do look things up like how much they earn because they are nosey like that then it's easily accessible to them.
Just the other night, I looked up how much Nadiya Hussain had made from her various book and TV deals. And contrary to Jack's narrative that we're all horrible trolls I was actually looking because I'm so happy that she's made such a success of herself after she was so unsure of herself on Bake Off. I think she's great and totally deserves to make bank.

It's actually quite common to do this with people you like and admire: humans are inherently nosy. If Jack thinks that looking into her finances is an immediate attack on her integrity it's because she's hiding something or telling fibs. Shocking, I know...

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You need a knife and fork to eat a baked potato, she only cooks food suitable for eating with spoons.
I do wonder about her bowels 😳🤔😂. Makes my IBS flare just thinking about the constant soft/sloppy food and so much veg. And beans. Alllllll the beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah, it's irritated me for a while now. I'm only here for the laffs, not feeling like I'm being watched... 👀🥴

anyway, no thanks
View attachment 256292
Moonshine mash sounds so romantic when in reality it's instant potato gloop mashed up with sweetcorn. Her dear old Norn Irish grannies must be rolling and muttering in their graves.

Also, seeing as how she made this dinner hours ago, did she eat it then or 1. let it go cold and then eat it; 2. bung it in the microwave; 3. chuck it in the bin and eat an M&S ready meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just the other night, I looked up how much Nadiya Hussain had made from her various book and TV deals. And contrary to Jack's narrative that we're all horrible trolls I was actually looking because I'm so happy that she's made such a success of herself after she was so unsure of herself on Bake Off. I think she's great and totally deserves to make bank.

It's actually quite common to do this with people you like and admire: humans are inherently nosy. If Jack thinks that looking into her finances is an immediate attack on her integrity it's because she's hiding something or telling fibs. Shocking, I know...
public figures are subject to scrutiny and criticism.

Jack one day you shut down forums with when a member of the public dares to question you or just doesn't get you, and the next you are asking people to post you letters of praise.

some people might call this censorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
public figures are subject to scrutiny and criticism.

Jack one day you shut down forums with when a member of the public dares to question you or just doesn't get you, and the next you are asking people to post you letters of praise.

some people might call this censorship.
And asking her followers to pile on others .... but don’t criticise her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.