Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This book she is writing at the moment about poverty and politics is going to be ridiculed. people with PHD's have been researching and writing for years on this subject and many other people who have a knack about writing personal accounts. Her research doesn't seem that further than wikipedia and very shallow.
No. The book will be ridiculed because Vlad is paying a nasty troll cabal to say horrid things about her, and somehow their nasty vitriol has seeped into the Public Forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had 109 likes on a post yesterday and them plus me plus Jack is 111 people. How many watchers did you get on your Hellmann’s live Jackie?
That’s more likes than some of Jackie’s Instagram posts.

(I hope nobody’s said that already I’m on the grunka express with @GrunkaLunka and it’s an honour).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of mice a few pages back reminds me of what happened yesterday. I was cleaning out my outside cupboard where I foolishly kept bird seed in a bag. Naturally there was mouse poo everywhere so I got the garden hoover (fancy I know) and started to clean up the wee jobbies when two plump brown mice ran over my foot. I shat myself for about a second then continued cleaning up. The mice had made a nest of dry leaves and sycamore seeds which made me think of Jack's brambly hedge Beatrix Potter mice. I've since put the bird seed in an airtight box but on going back to the cupboard have seen new droppings so these warrior mice aren't giving up any time soon.
Also as if I haven't bored the cabal enough with domestic trivia, I was Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone with my little people and the Gringotts goblin's manky nails reminded me of greedy goblin Jack's nails 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The car thing is one of those questions that I think people do have a right to ask her to clarify. She 100% stated that she didn't drive due to autism and couldn't handle it. That is absolutely fine. More recently it's been because she "can't afford to run a car" to further her I'm skint narrative. It can't be both. Finances don't matter for something you can't/don't do anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
even if she did have 3m I think she could blow it really quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said on the happy mum (loool, ironic much?)podcast that she doesn’t care about food unless it has a political angle, but she’s tit at that too. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s tit at being a decent human being too, you’d think she’d at least try.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The car thing is one of those questions that I think people do have a right to ask her to clarify. She 100% stated that she didn't drive due to autism and couldn't handle it. That is absolutely fine. More recently it's been because she "can't afford to run a car" to further her I'm skint narrative. It can't be both. Finances don't matter for something you can't/don't do anyway.
Yeah - and either she never passed her test, which ultimately led to her autism diagnosis, or she sold her car when she was a pov. Another mystery.

Reactions: 26
even if she did have 3m I think she could blow it really quickly.
Honestly this. It’s clear she’s a high earner and that’s fine, tbh the bits in the house align with the income she clearly earns, that’s not what we’re disputing it’s the poor signalling for freebies. But the thing that’s always shocked me is the sheer volume of everything she has, 3 loool, but seriously she is a super consumer!

Even when she shared that picture of the rail of denim shirts, there must have been 20+ there! I’m a huge fan of uniform dressing, but by definition that means you need very little, just one of each variant... Idk rambling sorry but I do think the compulsion to spend is the result of a bigger hole in the soul and you’re right, £3mil or £300mil if you’re an idiot you’ll waste it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it meant to look like regurgitated chicken curry with a six day old naan bread under it?

Jack hun, I know we asked for solids, but we wanted food, not what comes out of the other end 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.