Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm... a) she’s the one who was shaking her tip jar to get TV presenter training so let’s not pretend she puts herself through this just for the money b) she got paid over £10k for just one of her jobs during lockdown. DKL would have been a whole lot more c) public life? No-one I know would have the faintest idea who she is if I asked them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Love the way "8 years of it every single day" gets downgraded to "the last 6 months or more" within the space of 2 tweets.
Works the other way when referring to her time in poverty though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the right wing squiggle came back for more, followed by whinging, then another awful account that's been knocking about for a bit shows up

20200926_195208.jpg
20200926_195101.jpg
20200926_195302.jpg

eta damn I'm slow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ugh hope that’s not someone from here. Keep it on Tattle eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God. Doesn't she ever let that lad have something like pizza, burger and chips or something?! It's Saturday night ffs! Give the veg a rest!
That boy gets plenty of cheap processed tit. Don't ever accuse her of not feeding him crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She cannot take accountability for anything can she? There are people in the public eye who don’t behave like her, else they’d have 70+ threads too. We don’t know what Adele’s labia are like, we don’t know where Mariah Carey scavenged her outfit from, we don’t know whether Kris Jenner RENTS or owns, and we don’t know if Phil Schofield likes wet ham. But we know all of this about her so we chat about it? The solution is really quite obvious hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why doesn't she look for a more stable job or do an online course to retrain as
something. I mean she's on the internet 24/7 she could do a course in a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh good we’re back to the usual shite.
That looks like the morning after a massive curry night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ah her usual, “I’m sorry I snapped but here is all the reasons why it’s not my fault”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It’s funny how she’s attempting, really attempting, to create a narrative whereby Tattle is this dark and nefarious place full of evil bastards out to get her. She’s so vague too, almost as if there’s a physical element to it. But one thing she won’t do, absolutely can’t do, is name the site. you’d think that if something was as bad as she makes out the first thing you’d do is publically shame the so-called faceless trolls but she can’t, because it would point her clearly blind and gullible fans in the direction of truth. She must be shitting it, not out of some genuine fear about the opinions found here but fear that more people will see them. What an exhausting life she leads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s funny how she’s attempting, really attempting, to create a narrative whereby Tattle is this dark and nefarious place full of evil bastards out to get her. She’s so vague too, almost as if there’s a physical element to it. But one thing she won’t do, absolutely can’t do, is name the site. you’d think that if something was as bad as she makes out the first thing you’d do is publically shame the so-called faceless trolls but she can’t, because it would point her clearly blind and gullible fans in the direction of truth. She must be shitting it, not out of some genuine fear about the opinions found here but fear that more people will see them. What an exhausting life she leads.
Absolutely yes all of this - thankfully the coven are the first result when you search for more info on Jack Monroe’s trolls. What an enlightening read!

E5F564CB-0910-4728-B9C7-9B58705F56E4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.