Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing to do with chicken livers is flash fry them in butter, add a little redcurrant sauce, thyme and white pepper, allow them to cool and - I'm sorry, Fraus - blend them - with a packet of ice cold butter and serve on toast or sourdough crackers.

Next is fry them as before, but with mash, savoy cabbage, onion and mushroom gravy. No blender required.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If she put the same amount of hard work in finding a secure job as she does making inedible slop, she wouldn’t need to hustle for the £’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

New thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
IT'S NOT A house (I can't keep shouting), it's a crappy bungalow. You are in the South of England in September, you bottom.
PS - I think that hells needs an apostrophe.
This house is much smaller than hers and it's cold. Perhaps put the heating on for an hour and shut your doors pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.