Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Household names ( in restaurant parlance ) that use plenty of black pepper and fat cloves of garlic. Just shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think if we ask nicely this guy will do a video of Michael Caine saying traaaaaaaazers overs and over? (PS don’t worry, it’s not THAT Stuart)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As expected she is so puffed up and full of her importance that she’s speaking on behalf of ‘Marcus’, who she had retweeted. View attachment 255474View attachment 255476
head.View attachment 255477View attachment 255480
Sorry I had to bring him back for a second round today. But jesus wept she is so full of tit, she needs toilet paper to wipe her mouth. As well as being a huge bleeping narcissistic bleep.
Mr ogre just added are one of these fast food places called Mcmyfuckingarse?
AF3EA7F6-C604-4075-9F8F-FD2E552BBB3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Did find this though. Ignoring what it’s about as it’s same old Jack. “She took to twitter to vent her anger” etc. ETA - Waitrose made a mistake but she went bonkers, somewhat justifiably but typically hyperbolic.
I've always been intrigued by her tattoos, because they are pretty shite and she acquired them over an exceedingly brief period. I know dozens of heavily tattooed people, and none of them have covered both arms in such a short time without moving on to other body parts*. Just an observation and not making any sort of judgment (apart from of course on her lack of taste when choosing designs/artists).

*Edit - I forgot that she had got the hand tattoos quite a while after the arm ones - probably during the Testosterone Period (like Picasso and other artist, Jack's work has had many aspects).

Reactions: 24
Stamping out poverty isn't a competition. Everyone is doing there bit, some are just more proactive in their actions others just chat about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
70F4E565-A8D4-4E8E-AFD4-885551E36461.jpeg
8B200644-C1B3-4808-8CCD-45C3F85CB34F.jpeg

Whoever told Jack she was funny needs to have a word with themselves.

Apologies again for ginormous Davey C. His eyes follow you around the room trying to steal your benefits and tax your bedrooms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I've always been intrigued by her tattoos, because they are pretty shite and she acquired them over an exceedingly brief period. I know dozens of heavily tattooed people, and none of them have covered both arms in such a short time without moving on to other body parts. Just an observation and not making any sort of judgment (apart from of course on her lack of taste when choosing designs/artists).
It’s all for image. I’ve heard some tattoo artists a joke that originally people would get tattoos on areas that could be hidden, these days it seems to be the most visible places, arms, hands, neck etc. Unfortunately no one told Jack that tattoos don’t compensate for personality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am sooo far behind this evening, but I honestly don't think Allegra would take too kindly to being referred to as Jack's teacher.

Anyway, I thought Jack was such a kitchen genius that when Allegra and Jack cooked at dinner parties together no-one could tell who had cooked which dish?

:unsure: :rolleyes: :poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Honestly I know I’ve read several pages, but I can’t get past fish paste in soup. I just can’t.
stop peddling this tit to the poor. Stop peddling this stuff so Tories can go ‘oh you can eat well on £1 a day, look what Jack does’.
It’s awful, experimental student bleeping cooking.

I’ve now had a hideous student memory of people making instant mash with curry powder sandwiches (don’t copy that Jack -I’ll copyright it).
When my brother was brewing illegal hooch in Saudi he ran out of malt so made Horlicks beer. The result was interesting. Jackie, if you're reading, you are free to riff on it - I suggest Ovaltine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Jack's recipe for sausage, mash, peas and gravy?

INGREDIENTS
6 x sausages (3p each)
Asda essential cola (17p) - to marinade the sausages
1 tin of sweetcorn INC. ephemera
Instant potato mash
POBP
1 tin spaghetti hoops (rinsed) mixed with 1 tin of marrowfat peas
red lentils
Gravy granules
1 kilo lard
Handful of kale
1 tin Tesco finest sardines
1 5 day old bag of lettuce
1 cup cold tea
3 tablespoons tomato puree mixed with 500ml stock & some tiny bits of carrot

EQUIPMENT
Bullet blender
Slow cooker
Mandolin
Sieve
Chainsaw
Le Creuset casserole dish
Sunglasses
Potato ricer
Air Fryer (aff link)

I’ve just lost a lung through hooting so hard!! (So glad I’ve got a tena light in my knickers!!! 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As expected she is so puffed up and full of her importance that she’s speaking on behalf of ‘Marcus’, who she had retweeted. View attachment 255474View attachment 255476
head.View attachment 255477View attachment 255480
”Not sure if this is aimed at me (someone who‘s done duck all in this in relation to other people, but is struggling to pinpoint the right Viv Westwood *God rest her soul* outfit that strikes the appropriate destitute urchin vs totally hot maverick balance) or the person who’s lived the life I’ve pretended to and struck it rich through hard work and talent, despite not posing on sideboards.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm guessing she's referring to Tattle... where are the receipts where we all talk about dining out at chains? I love a basic witch Nandos as much as the next frau but for a treat I'd rather eat at a local restaurant any day!

She's having another Fybro-LIE-algia flare up..
In all seriousness a very good friend of mine has this condition and suffers with it immensely. Not sure how I feel about this nickname because it's assuming all people with the condition are like R Jackie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Your honour, it is clear that these sad hausfraus are merely attempting to make Ms Monroe happy. They are aware she is prone to bouts of sadness and their entire 978 threads have been a labour of love to ensure she is constantly amused and does not go to that dark place. Ms Monroe herself claimed that
“It does tickle me when people make horrible remarks about my cooking” As you can see from their comments, this cabal of ninnies are a veritable tickling stick.

I rest my case.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.