Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean come on guys give the girl a break, you’d also get a massive tweet wide on about cheese and leeks and any other food type you could name if you’d just, by chance, discovered a detty old piece of cloth in the ground and to your absolute amazement it turned out to be a £300 + designer scarf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The bizarre thing is I think this lie has been generated purely to describe her... speaking down to a sales assistant?! Which is a mega weird flex. There aren’t rails of jackets out in all different sizes, she’d have had to ask for help to see a jacket in her size, and they don’t even have tills it’s all handheld PoS like the Apple store. Both THEN and NOW!

She is such an oddity, how is she producing wilder content in every thread and we’re in the seventies now 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Who is she talking to? Why does she think anyone’s interested in her bullshit. I hate this version of Jack because you know she’s sat at home on her expensive small blue couch feeling smug with her mad maverick self. 🙄
Anything to stop people googling her because all search roads lead to Tattle..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jack Monroe must be a character. Finding Burberry scarves in the mud. I can no longer accept that this is not performance art.
We live in hope that one day she pulls off her mask to reveal shes Steve Coogan and this was all a social experiment

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her followers are bloody insane. She honestly just got called a culinary genius and is basking in their nonsense compliments. She must have a second of hesitation, surely. She must know she’s taking the mick?
BD3BF1A7-DB4D-475E-AE46-D6101EC86FCA.jpeg
F42CC611-AB3B-43D9-AF2C-CA6013FDCA87.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder what the dear hearts who propose crowd funding her a property think when they see her in undeniably expensive items of clothing?

Reactions: 40
I know this has been mentioned a million times but HOW has NO ONE from her past ever come out and said: “You absolute lying toad, that never happened!”?!

Surely there is one person she’s been to school with, worked with, an ex friend (she sure as hell doesn’t have any current ones), past dates, a neighbour etc. It’s actually like she’s just been created as a character... she has just appeared out of nowhere with only a handful of people who have mixed with her: close family members and Mrs J x 3?!?

Weird to the point of creepy IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder how the book is coming on? At the risk of...🔺🔺🔺, part of my job involves dealing with academics who .....write books. They can take years to finish one properly researched title. But... Jackie can churn out more guff whilst twatting around on twitter all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This morning Mr Walkdengirl announced that it was shorts weather no more, and he needed to dig out his work trousers, it was all I could do not to shout traazers.

I feear that tattle has got to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.