Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she's referring to Tattle... where are the receipts where we all talk about dining out at chains? I love a basic witch Nandos as much as the next frau but for a treat I'd rather eat at a local restaurant any day!

In all seriousness a very good friend of mine has this condition and suffers with it immensely. Not sure how I feel about this nickname because it's assuming all people with the condition are like R Jackie.
My sister too.. But given what we know about her estrangement from the truth...

Reactions: 12
I don’t think you’ve had enough 👏🏻 for Station Officer Steele @Silver Linings

She’s reminding me of the sports coach in Mean Girls too

Edit: how do I post a gif?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In all seriousness a very good friend of mine has this condition and suffers with it immensely. Not sure how I feel about this nickname because it's assuming all people with the condition are like R Jackie.
Agreed, speaking personally is no laughing matter. Unfortunately, like other invisible disabilities, some people do claim to have it and use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jack, dating Allegra doesn't count as doing a 'menu development job' for Leon.
It’s sad but that’s probably EXACTLY what she’s talking about. Why else would any restaurant want her as a recipe developer. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The strangely dated cultural references will be from having very little herself but picking some up from older girlfriends I would wager.

I can say this with some confidence as I’m the same age as Jack and despite remembering a fair bit of TV from my early childhood years, I have 0 memory of the milk tray man because he’s way before my time 😂 however, I know of the reference because of an older ex!
Has Mucky ever discussed novels, films, music, favourite tv shows? I don't recall any mention of theatre, galleries, etc. - despite her keen interest in photography (her own) and poetry (her own).

Reactions: 21
Nearly 500 tweets since she reactivated but absolutely wasn’t coming back.

Her reply to the tweet up thread. “It’s not just me”. Good lord the self importance.
11197A4D-1189-4786-912C-D4CBEF4C8711.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I feel like creating a slo-mo montage of Jacks ghastly recipes and tweets set to Why by Annie Lennox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lol @ her thanking MR for his work like she's the boss and he's the wee pleb. Also, how very convenient that she is absolutely not allowed to talk about something that would so obviously be a lie anyway 😂😂 oh Jack, I'd say take a twitter break hun but what's the point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.