Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hours sheā€™s spending on Microsoft Excel would be better spent working literally any job? She has 6 passive income streams & ad hoc high value work, she could spend the rest of her days doing anything and be raking it in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lying cockwomble! Yes Jack, a ā€œliving wage salaryā€ that you pay yourself out of your earnings while hoarding the rest as savings!

If rent is 2/3 of your income thatā€™s because you choose to rent a FANCY Ā£600,000 house!

Entitled, lying bleep.
Exactly! She could easily choose to take the dividends (and based on her Cotswolds Cache she def does). But, no, her son must be fed carcinogenic gruel, in order to keep up appearances/boost the tip jar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cor, this has taken so long to read šŸ¤£ I have nothing of any value to add to this thread because you are all too funny and I fear šŸ”ŗ apart from these three words in relation to macronutrients and recording them; my, fitness, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
so, in this scenario, you'd be in a shop which sells both loose - weighed at checkout - and bagged bananas - not weighed, yes?

now, am I missing something or would you not just purchase the loose bananas and avoid the need to start removing packaging in shops?

is it just me, or is this utter madness?
[/QUOTE
Thatā€™s because your are not a flying monkey/jackolyte you are somebody with common sense

Reactions: 12
She won't rest until she gets the AGA stove she is entitled to.

DON'T STICK STUFFING CRUMBS IN YOUR STEW. Tattlers, I made this mistake when I was still sucked in with JM's bullshit a couple of years ago.

It turned the meal into a soggy, congealed mess. I of course blamed myself as I still wasn't massively confident with cooking at this point.

I expect she makes more in Patreon donations alone than a monthly salary on the minimum wage! Ugh she does my head in.

*Scampers away*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I feel really weird about her sneaking foods into his tea. Heā€™s not a toddler, he is allowed to not like things. It may just be me being weird but it feels a bit violate-y. Plus the parents of his friends could tell him. Ignore me!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Couldn't help myself with the ss! I just want Marmite or Alan to photoshop Jackie with some hen legs in traaaazers šŸ˜†

View attachment 249855
Note to Jack: in order to count as one of your five a day, a portion generally has to be 80g. That Swiss chard is 10g max. Then youā€™re sharing that between two people.

Just a thought: if sheā€™s really avoiding the meat, wouldnā€™t she have had to cook it in two pots? Or else painstakingly go through the slop, fishing bits of bollock out? Or is she just lying again?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the last 19 months, sheā€™s only been paying one water supplier instead of two and is phoning them up tomorrow so expect a fall out from that.

Clear as mud. Not misleading at alllll

ETA her follow up comment. Looool. We have two incomes and still donā€™t shop at Harrods for mirrors.
So the books...yā€™know, the tit thatā€™s meant to pay her bills...from my memory we are meant to have in the pipeline:
1. Book which was commissioned but she changed the planned one to one which would celebrate POC and put them front and foremost
2. One due NOW which is about politics and crowdsourced all the info from Twatter
3. One due in future which is about food ethics (hide the bollockages)
4. One a huge budget cookbook bible.

bloody hell, itā€™s a good job she works 22 hours a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly! She could easily choose to take the dividends (and based on her Cotswolds Cache she def does). But, no, her son must be fed carcinogenic gruel, in order to keep up appearances/boost the tip jar.
Doesnt She ever want to enjoy herself. Even poor people have fun. I grew up poor and I am sure it was no picnic for my mum, but I don't remember being miserable about it. We made the best of it. We baked our treats rather then bought them etc.

I don't know why she makes it sound miserable all the time. It's no fun being skint but you make the best of what you have whilst you try to improve your situation.

Reactions: 31
SB is wolfing (not hoofing) his dinner down. While she tweets.
FFS. Times like these I'm glad I can't see the Tweets.
First off, just put the bleeping phone down. Your kid has been at school all day. Sit at the table/on the couch together and eat your tea. Stop tweeting and speak to your child whilst you eat. Not only neglectful but down right bloody rude.

Secondly, stop with the forcing crappy food on the poor kid and gloating that he begs for more. The 'gorging' words she uses to describe the poor little thing make me shudder. Hoofing, wolfing, shovelling. You make him sound like starving animal. If you gave him a snack after school like all good parents do then he wouldn't be so hungry.

I know small kids do gobble up food but she really triggers me for how my Narc Mother treated me. Jack should know when to feed her kid and how much to feed him. Not feed him THAT slop and gloat (and broadcast) how much he LOVES it. Although I can't see it I know she's going to mention that he BEGGED for more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.