Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here- just sticking my head above the parapet to comment that according to this schedule someone has been a greedy goblin and gobbled up 3 portions of pork luncheon meat (🤢) today. So much for all of the meat being for SB.

ETA and 4 on Sunday...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So she's using her twitter to reply to us? Weren't the sideboards (and the smeg) post-split anyway? Why doesn't Louisa come and get her furniture?
She is so *obviously* responding to us. She can't help herself. Apparently there'll be no more buying furniture for the foreseeable cos she's so poor so just duck OFF NOW ok?? 🙃

Of course, we fraus will always be here, ready to pounce on any accidentally tweeted new purchases 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So she's using her twitter to reply to us? Weren't the sideboards (and the smeg) post-split anyway? Why doesn't Louisa come and get her furniture?
Do you think that's why she was humping the sideboard? Because Louisa bought it?
*shudders

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
For the last 19 months, she’s only been paying one water supplier instead of two and is phoning them up tomorrow so expect a fall out from that.

Clear as mud. Not misleading at alllll

ETA her follow up comment. Looool. We have two incomes and still don’t shop at Harrods for mirrors.
Just subtly steering the narrative to explain away her many, many high-end possessions. - They were *all* purchased in the small amount of time that she was sharing outgoings, of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep. Yesterday she was in the mood for pretending to be pov so was all about the smart price maize snacks.

Today she's all about the branded maize snacks as she tries to keep up with the most cutting edge content producers on twitter. Also, she is tweeting about the time a company sent her two sofas instead of one, and told her to keep the extra sofa.

Apparently this company give her exceptionally great customer service these days!

I can't wait to hear more about this in her new book all about scraping by on the breadline.

View attachment 249747
Actually surprised that the Sideboard enigma wasn't solved using this explanation. Ordered 1 got 5 and they said keep it..🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not great meal planning if you need toasties as an after dinner snack. I also don't see roast chicken on the stocktake which SB had in his toastie, apparently.

In fact, if you go by the stocktake, yesterday they ate donuts, pork luncheon meat, and cheese toasties.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How many companies do you know that can afford letting customers keep an accidental second sofa? A cushion, perhaps, a second copy of a DVD, sure, but an entire sofa?!

Finally caught up.

Hello new people and long time lurkers 👋🏼

Tampons in a pineapple 😂😂

I think the lovely @heretoreaditall2019 said it before but it’s a weird feeling when she replies to us on Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
How many companies do you know that can afford letting customers keep an accidental second sofa? A cushion, perhaps, a second copy of a DVD, sure, but an entire sofa?!
Zero. Literally zero. John Lewis no. Amazon no. I’ve had a few big delivery issues, they will literally cut of their noses to spite their, erm, you know, faces. IKEA made me hold onto an extra delivered thing for a month until they had a van in the area to take it away again.

She's doing that thing where she lays the lie groundwork for any future questioning. Like she does with saying a friend was chucking out or she saw Le Crueset for 2p in the charity shop. She talks shite

Reactions: 49
More importantly, wouldn't you notice a 2nd sofa when it was being delivered. Surely you'd tell the delivery guys that you were only expecting the one?! They'd just pop it back on the van??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.