Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can get to absolute duck scampi fries are my faves, she shouldn't be allowed! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Order of Vlad medal for triangulation services for anyone who IDs that weird cat contraption 😂
Sorry if I’ve been beaten to it, grunka-ing like a mad thing today. It’s a cat cookie jar from Asda. I have one too. Now I’m questioning my life choices if we share taste in homewares, but no sideboards or WiFi mirrors (WTAF) here.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh dear God I'd forgotten about the bones in her foot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Could she not get the extra bones in her foot covered in the excess skin on her hands and create some kind of extra limb to hold her other phone with? Science *man tapping his temple gif*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Were those cheap crisps out of Asda not actually maize snacks ? Probably not fancy enough .Loving #31 thread forgot how funny it was
Yep. Yesterday she was in the mood for pretending to be pov so was all about the smart price maize snacks.

Today she's all about the branded maize snacks as she tries to keep up with the most cutting edge content producers on twitter. Also, she is tweeting about the time a company sent her two sofas instead of one, and told her to keep the extra sofa.

Apparently this company give her exceptionally great customer service these days!

I can't wait to hear more about this in her new book all about scraping by on the breadline.

IMG_20200921_161451.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
We do think you think you’re serious, but we know you’re actually a joke. Tell us - how does your stocktake help anybody? Really?
what a great use of your 27hr working day. seems that the doughnuts were all consumed yesterday as well 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We do think you think you’re serious, but we know you’re actually a joke. Tell us - how does your stocktake help anybody? Really?
Of course she just HAD to put on there that she'd gobbled all 5 doughnuts herself in one day - poor SB 😞

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For the last 19 months, she’s only been paying one water supplier instead of two and is phoning them up tomorrow so expect a fall out from that.

Clear as mud. Not misleading at alllll

ETA her follow up comment. Looool. We have two incomes and still don’t shop at Harrods for mirrors.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Imagine having such a big house that you can fit an accidental sofa in it. I would demand that they take it away!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.