Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the second sofa was from the Cotswolds Company. All that great customer service is cos you give them all your money.
Did they also deliver 2 sideboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Floating no-hand ballet-toes long-skirt sinister Victorian ghost-Jack is my favourite mock up to ever grace these threads. I have hooted up half my breakfast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why is she playing the 90% vegetarian thing again? Taking great pains to tell us that it's only her son who has the pleasure of eating bollocks and eyelids and not her thankyou 🙃. Something to do with the ethical cookbook??

Recipe for her latest slop coming later. I mean, it won't, but do people really need a recipe for 'chuck horribly unethical meat into a pan, chuck in chopped veg, pour in beans and fake bisto gravy'??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If Louisa did indeed buy all of that expensive furniture (and she didn't, Jack is a liar and a compulsive spender, but let's go with it for a moment) it says an awful lot about Jack that she'd keep every single item of it and not, say, split it up for Louisa to take some back to her flat, or whack it on eBay and pay her back, even a portion of the money.

It clearly hasn't been too acrimonious a break up but that's probably because Jack has gotten her way entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Floating no-hand ballet-toes long-skirt sinister Victorian ghost-Jack is my favourite mock up to ever grace these threads. I have hooted up half my breakfast
babe, SAME. It has killed me off. I am now a Victorian ghost just like Jack, albeit without such graceful ballerina tippy toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Most sofas are made to order though - even stores that have off the shelf ones in will only have a few in stock as they’re bleeping huge so they can’t afford warehouse space for them? They’d want it back to deliver to the right person, she’s such a bullshitter, she’s just a compulsive spender.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She is so *obviously* responding to us. She can't help herself. Apparently there'll be no more buying furniture for the foreseeable cos she's so poor so just duck OFF NOW ok?? 🙃

Of course, we fraus will always be here, ready to pounce on any accidentally tweeted new purchases 🧐
Quick question, how often does one buy furniture? Where I'm from its usually when you move in somewhere and there is no furniture and when an item breaks. Is it different in Southend? Reader, I'm not buying any furniture for the foreseeable either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Whenever I picture her cooking now I imagine that infamous video of her hunched over the piano punching the keys with her toddler caveman fists but with a knife in her hand. (A bread knife, of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is why I struggle with the 'Poor Louisa' narrative.
To me, she is wholly complicit in Jackie's antics. She is an incredibly intelligent (and powerful) woman who is the Head of C4's news and Current Affairs.
She has at the very least enabled her. She knows what she is doing.
This! Wholeheartedly agree with you MooBelle, there’s something not right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Couldn't help myself with the ss! I just want Marmite or Alan to photoshop Jackie with some hen legs in traaaazers 😆

JM slop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.