Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would so love it if she came back 😂
Lol dear Marmite didn’t you tell her to absolutely get to duck when she did come? I remember reading it at the time during a work call thinking ooh these people are being a bit rude to her and talking about ice lollies and now I’m like ‘get to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Like a mini mutiny!

Joking aside, that whole taking him to an abattoir bollocks was almost certainly a dig at the dad.
SB will be eating properly at his house, not whatever bandwagon his mother is on.
Again, I can only compare it to my Narc upbringing and feel sorry for the poor kid. She will have denied him the sausages and MADE him walk to the shop. Quite possibly crying and confused at the end of another cruel narc game that she gleefully gloated about in that blog thingy.
You won't eat my slop? Then you must be punished and then I will shame you and there is nothing your Daddy can do to stop it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't just rock up to an abattoir and look round, especially with an 8 yo child. Even if you could (you can't) what kind of sick duck would do that?
I didn’t think of it like that. Holy duck. Sorry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nothing quite warms my cold, blackened, ephemeral hausfrau heart, like de-lurkers finishing their first post with “now duck off!” 🥰

imagine gifs as follows:
<homer pats sofa>
<one of us>
<trolls dancing>
<maverick> (just because)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lol dear Marmite didn’t you tell her to absolutely get to duck when she did come? I remember reading it at the time during a work call thinking ooh these people are being a bit rude to her and talking about ice lollies and now I’m like ‘get to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck’
Haha no, I don't think so! I did ask her some Very Important Questions that she refused to answer and told her we weren't forcing her to stay, but I definitely didn't tell her to shove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha no, I don't think so! I did ask her some Very Important Questions that she refused to answer and told her we weren't forcing her to stay, but I definitely didn't tell her to shove it.
I’ll have to re-read it; there were some epic responses to her and I’m retrospectively v proud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just horrified myself with the thought that the Bedroom Pussy Jar is where "Monsieur Jacques" resides...

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've just horrified myself with the thought that the Bedroom Pussy Jar is where "Monsieur Jacques" resides...
OMFG! It’s all going to get very Tales of the Unexpected.

If only those Cotswold Company sideboards could talk...

OMFG! It’s all going to get very Tales of the Unexpected.

If only those Cotswold Company sideboards could talk...
Scratch that. We don’t want to know the things they’ve seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of my favourite bits were when @blurstoftimes said something like ‘Aw, Yel - can’t we ban her?’ 😂 and @Begborrowsteal telling her that she was making a show of herself. And I know I always bring it up but when she told @Harrybosch that she was entitled and demanding!

But honestly - there were too many perfect moments, so if you did print out thread #31, Jack - sling us a copy this way will you? Ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
May be she uses it for putting( non biscuit) things in?
Perhaps it's has slips of paper that give her a clue to what she wants to be that day. You know like in that game where you get a card and you have to guess who or what you are by people giving you clues.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seeing so many new Frau who were fans makes me feel better! I belong to a FB group (waves to any members reading 😀) and she has come up for discussion several times. When someone posted the “alcoholic“ article my response was “I bloody love this woman“. Then a couple of wiser members pointed out that some of it was a bit bollocks (not the porcine variety). I still remained a fangirl until I discovered Tattle on a recommendation........

I‘ll get myself to duck now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Some of my favourite bits were when @blurstoftimes said something like ‘Aw, Yel - can’t we ban her?’ 😂 and @Begborrowsteal telling her that she was making a show of herself. And I know I always bring it up but when she told @Harrybosch that she was entitled and demanding!

But honestly - there were too many perfect moments, so if you did print out thread #31, Jack - sling us a copy this way will you? Ta.
One of my favourite moments was @GrunkaLunka asking if anyone had the gif of Mariah Carey being wheeled away looking sad, as her thread title was being sabotaged 😅 And @heretoreaditall2019 saying "You're not in Holloway, you can do what you like" when JM kept asking if she could leave. That whole thread genuinely still makes me laugh out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Jack sending you 20,000 pages of gifs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.