Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a barefaced liar. One short passage of writing and about 5 lies in there.

- "never elaborated on my personal life" - mate, you told the Evening Standard about your shellfish foreplay with Allegra and Twitter about your unruly labour. You can't keep your gob shut about yourself and anyone in your life.

- prrrrretty sure the dad/ his contact on Mumsnet said that it wasn't a meaningful relationship in any sense, rather a casual shag.

- we also know that she didn't tell the dad she was preg and certainly didn't give him the opportunity to make a joint decision with her.

- bollocks has she had a miscarriage, she'd have been all over the Grauniad sadfishing about it.

- having a baby didn't "lose her her job", plenty of women manage to arrange childcare around horrendous shift patterns. She flounced because she couldn't get what she wanted even though Daddy was the boss.

It's unbelievable how many untruths she has told in public forums and still hasn't been picked apart by the press. I guess they have something to gain by keeping her as the acceptable face of poverty, maybe it's more palatable reading than the truth that people are literally starving to death under austerity 💁🏼‍♀️

ETA - "unruly labour" = "unruly labia" but leaving that as a hilarious typo trying to imagine our chaotic friend actually working in an office and not even passing her probation.
Bib 😂 I just luv auto carrot, cheers me up everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t it be just great if the Jackolytes came here and saw there’s no need to be worried because Jack is playing them all with alt accounts, making people worry for no reason whatsoever?!

OPEN YOUR bleeping EYES.

Reactions: 41
This grammar school, why the hell is she talking about it like it’s Eton? It’s a grammar school not a private school. I only went to standard schools as a kid, but I have friends who went to the actual private schools in a ‘posher’ part of Essex than Southend and there’s a bit more of a mix of incomes in those than how she’s making out her grammar school was. Not every kid had a pony or got dropped off in a fancy car.

A grammar school by its nature doesn’t require that the families of the kids have money, so how can she make out her and her brother were the only middle class kids there? And not only that but that it was made up almost entirely of the elite. It’s in saaaarfend, not friggin Kensington & Chelsea.
My daughter went to one of Southend’s grammar schools. She rec’d an excellent education and there was a real ‘mix’ of backgrounds.

I haven’t even got dressed yet. And I don’t think I ever will 😂
Haha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t it be just great if the Jackolytes came here and saw there’s no need to be worried because Jack is playing them all with alt accounts, making people worry for no reason whatsoever?!

OPEN YOUR bleeping EYES.
I bet the account will be mysterious ly renamed in 5.4.3.2.1...

• Haha
Aha she's just deleted the reply where she said 'thankyou'. Hi Jack!
Appreciate it's a crappy .csv, but got it lol (the RT_flag column doesn't work as it uses something Twitter have since got rid of so pls ignore)

Screenshot 2020-09-20 at 10.49.32.png

I've been tempted to set up a database on my server that fetches her tweets & stores them every X minutes to capture her full activity. It's perfectly legal, it uses the API Twitter provide to developers for projects like this so she can't have a tit fit over that, to capture the actual life & times of JM and her compulsive lies. Alas got a cutie to look after init, and I actually want to hug mine

I bet the account will be mysterious ly renamed in 5.4.3.2.1...
The user ID is 1246211525301410000 which should stay consistent even if/when she renames

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She is such an idiot! Is this general consensus that she’s deleted her social media channels so people don’t have any other way to contact her , thus making them more likely to spend their own money to send fawning letters to her agent ?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It annoys me that her location is Edinburgh, her alleged "second home". And we've seen that mink photo in cartoon form. Hardly a master of disguise. She's no match for the Poirot that is @Veronicaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Appreciate it's a crappy .csv, but got it lol (the RT_flag column doesn't work as it uses something Twitter have since got rid of so pls ignore)

View attachment 248071

I've been tempted to set up a database on my server that fetches her tweets & stores them every X minutes to capture her full activity. It's perfectly legal, it uses the API Twitter provide to developers for projects like this so she can't have a tit fit over that, to capture the actual life & times of JM and her compulsive lies. Alas got a cutie to look after init, and I actually want to hug mine

The user ID is 1246211525301410000 which should stay consistent even if/when she renames
OMG. I know I sound completely thick an naive, but I very impressed with this!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
duck me fraus what a find! I’m pages behind but rushed to my laptop to pull the account’s tweets before she reads here and deletes, she’s only done bleeping 74 of them (including RTs) 😫
There’s 71 tweets now so she’s deleted a couple of others, as well as the tell “thank you” one

ETA - I think one might be the Ocado one??! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Frauen, let us make a vow, as of today (a Frau Vow) to never again feel concern for the dead-eyed sociopath otherwise known as Jack Monroe.

Legitimate vessels for our concern include SB, the vulnerable people conned into giving her money, the foster siblings she likes to bad mouth everywhere, and whichever poor victim she sets her sights on to make the next Mrs J.

She is all ego, self-promotion and grift. She's not even a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Frauen, let us make a vow, as of today (a Frau Vow) to never again feel concern for the dead-eyed sociopath otherwise known as Jack Monroe.

Legitimate vessels for our concern include SB, the vulnerable people conned into giving her money, the foster siblings she likes to bad mouth everywhere, and whichever poor victim she sets her sights on to make the next Mrs J.

She is all ego, self-promotion and grift. She's not even a person.

Btw Saturn, if you're reading this, please PLEASE tell the woman tweeting about vegan steak bakes that she's giving amendments to the actual recipe author 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
this is hilarious! Does she not realise that by deleting everything so swiftly she is both confirming her identity and making it clear how obsessively she reads these threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.