Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very much enjoying Twitter's top suggestion of "You might like".

Also, likening her @bootstrapcook account to a Porsche šŸ¤­
Screenshot 2020-09-20 at 11.01.55.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Iā€™m here for it, got toast and coffee and husband has taken kids to sports club! Weā€™re waiting Jackie, coo eeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack love, the plebs over here aren't have as thick as you think they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thereā€™s 71 tweets now so sheā€™s deleted a couple of others, as well as the tell ā€œthank youā€ one

ETA - I think one might be the Ocado one??! šŸ˜­
Great work. Guess who was the single person who liked the comment below that attempts to justify her actions and behaviour? šŸ™ƒ

Oh no!! Someone has lost their 'like'. I hope it was nothing we said. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™m in the kitchen, still in my dressing gown and so grateful my boyfriendā€™s out on his bike so I donā€™t have to explain my giggling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys, iā€™m dying. Went to look on twitter and look at what weā€™ve done! Soz for the lack of squiggles but weā€™ve all seen the name by now.
EED0A18D-906D-4C09-827A-31332702EF09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have a screen shot every tweet and retweet - itā€™s a lot - do you want it dumped as a big post?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So fraus are we 'miss marple'? Jessica fletcher? Poirot? Or a.n.other? šŸ¤£ great work, good luck on the IG trail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.