Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely everyone she is following is a prolific ā€œJack is a saintā€ on Twitter- Iā€™ve seen all of them tweet and defend her. Itā€™s bleeping hilarious! @Veronicaaa youā€™re a damn hecking legend.

As an aside thereā€™s a couple of the people she follows who were ā€œoutragedā€ by people being nasty to JM and they themselves are outing fake/rogue twitter accounts that are claiming poverty and asking for PayPal donations. duck me the irony is painful!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really want to tweet the ā€œhiddenā€ Jack account and write....

Found you Mama Jack, patron saint of narcissism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
@Veronicaaa you star! I was actually starting to think JM had learnt a lesson and was taking a SM break. That when she begged people to send her fan mail, she realised what a monster she'd become and said no more. But I was wrong, the ego is still as big as ever and the sad twit is busy seeking out mentions of herself via an alt account.

Reactions: 52
She started tweeting from her alt account on 1 September - does anyone remember what happened in the Chronicles of Jack on that day that would have made her set up her alt?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Veronicaaa you star! I was actually starting to think JM had learnt a lesson and was taking a SM break. That when she begged people to send her fan mail, she realised what a monster she'd become and said no more. But I was wrong, the ego is still as big as ever and the sad twit is busy seeking out mentions of herself via an alt account.
It's just so tragically desperate, isn't it?

However, I have a whole day home alone to myself so I am HERE for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She obviously couldnā€™t wait until next week to open the bagfuls of fan mail. So she had to pretend sheā€™d left Twitter to get people concerned and fawning over her. She must be frantically printing out all the sycophantic tweets to add to her lever arch files, and making a list of all those to block once she gets back on her blue tick account.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
And that is why she will never, ever have a viable court case against us - the idea is ridiculous!

Iā€™m so scared of this group of malign, vicious bullies (that I joined for four hours uninvited)

They hounded me to the point that I had to stay off Twitter for my own safety and mental well-being (but Iā€™m still there, active and engaging with the bootstrap tag under an alt)

Do not sully Ruth Bader Ginsburgā€™s name with your lies and manipulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Her new account is also one of two followers her (estranged?) brotherā€™s twitter account has too šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Mommy Nigella has retweeted a thing a out 'Free my Meal' which looks like a really good initiative.
You register as either a 'cook' or 'recipient' and it links you up with people in your area who will cook you a meal for free, no questions asked.
The site has a list of 'thanks' to all those involved and who have supported them.
Jackie isn't there. She must be fuming fewmin she was too busy to notice it and therefore not involved.
Once it gets momentum (which it will now Nigella is involved) you can bet your bum that little MINK will start tagging herself in retweets about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She started tweeting from her alt account on 1 September - does anyone remember what happened in the Chronicles of Jack on that day that would have made her set up her alt?

I stand to be corrected, but I think she split an atom in the morning, discovered penicillin in the afternoon, then managed to make an appetising lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Great work. Guess who was the single person who liked the comment below that attempts to justify her actions and behaviour? šŸ™ƒ

Jack 'doesnā€™t have a filter or a concept of an acceptable thing to say all the time' - yes she clearly does as she never responds rudely to blue ticks!
I'm on the spectrum and I find this whole 'because autistic' as an excuse so insulting - we are not rude as a trait! In fact, all the other autistic people I know are really polite and try extra hard to be.

Nope. My best pal has autism. He does not act like a thundercunt on Twitter! It's not having a "filter" and controlling what is an acceptable thing... she is coordinating pile ons. She knows exactly what she is doing! People get sent death threats because of her. She has an audience of 250k and thay requires responsbility. If she can't handle that then she needs to delete the account for good.

Having autism does not conflate with acting like a bleep. To say it is is insulting to the millions of autistic people who manage not to do so.
I love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her alt account following list is quite bizarre too - lots of groups of people (Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re in chronological order of when she followed them) - eg a load of Brighton accounts, a load of mom accounts šŸ¤£ and lots of Romany/traveller accounts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@Veronicaaa do your sleuthing skills only work on Twitter? Or can you have a go at IG too?
Because if she's using an anonymous Twitter account she could be doing same on IG.....
I'm not really as au fait with IG as I am with twitter, so I probably can't help there. I don't think her IG addiction is quite as out of control as her twitter addiction anyway, and she'd definitely want the validation of likes for photos IMO.

Reactions: 24
I'm not really as au fait with IG as I am with twitter, so I probably can't help there. I don't think her IG addiction is quite as out of control as her twitter addiction anyway, and she'd definitely want the validation of likes for photos IMO.
Twitter allows for spamming in a way that the others don't so I think that's why.

ETA: She also doesn't develop her digital skills hence why her blog style is very out-dated and why she sticks to Twitter and isn't on TikTok.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.