Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, what a weirdo. Listen to her cosplaying being poor, imagining that ‘not having a pony’ is some sort of exceptional denial specific to her, and a genuine touchstone of a so-called deprived upbringing. She’s so lost up her own arse, and the lies she spins, she’s completely lost touch of reality. And this is just a personal opinion but she lies with her eyes.
This grammar school, why the hell is she talking about it like it’s Eton? It’s a grammar school not a private school. I only went to standard schools as a kid, but I have friends who went to the actual private schools in a ‘posher’ part of Essex than Southend and there’s a bit more of a mix of incomes in those than how she’s making out her grammar school was. Not every kid had a pony or got dropped off in a fancy car.

A grammar school by its nature doesn’t require that the families of the kids have money, so how can she make out her and her brother were the only middle class kids there? And not only that but that it was made up almost entirely of the elite. It’s in saaaarfend, not friggin Kensington & Chelsea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Mommy Nigella has retweeted a thing a out 'Free my Meal' which looks like a really good initiative.
You register as either a 'cook' or 'recipient' and it links you up with people in your area who will cook you a meal for free, no questions asked.
The site has a list of 'thanks' to all those involved and who have supported them.
Jackie isn't there. She must be fuming fewmin she was too busy to notice it and therefore not involved.
Once it gets momentum (which it will now Nigella is involved) you can bet your bum that little MINK will start tagging herself in retweets about them
I know the woman who started this.

Can categorically state that she is NOT a nice person and has always been desperate for fame and notoriety.

Whilst the initiative is very worthy, she's not doing it for altruistic reasons.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Although it could be Jack is dropping hints so that the when the fraus identify her, she can claim she is being stalked. It's a trap!
Yeah but what's she going to say? 'Oh no, they found my secret alt account, which I used on my twitter break in order to big myself up anonymously'? Too embarrassing an admission even for her, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know the woman who started this.

Can categorically state that she is NOT a nice person and has always been desperate for fame and notoriety.

Whilst the initiative is very worthy, she's not doing it for altruistic reasons.
Nooooo! It sounds like such a good idea too!

@Veronicaaa you're a flippin genius, Queen of Tattle!! I’m laughing at who Minky follows
View attachment 248052
And Jacob Rees-Mogg. Tbf it could just be to keep an eye on him but it must make for an annoying timeline..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Nooooo! It sounds like such a good idea too!
Yeah, I know.

I can't give any more details as it would be really obvious how I know her and who I am.

She is a cold heartless witch and it's always enraged me how she puts on this nice as pie sweet demeanor when she is anything but.

@Veronicaaa you're a flippin genius, Queen of Tattle!! I’m laughing at who Minky follows
View attachment 248052
HOOTING at Sali Hughes.

Bet she's desperate to message her and talk all things Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wow. We should have known she was never really off social media. She can't help herself. Also it seems like she is still friendly with Louisa then?!

Reactions: 25
The second she tweeted someone @ing BootstrapCook she gave up any intention to remain truly anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Aha she's just deleted the reply where she said 'thankyou'. Hi Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Wow. We should have known she was never really off social media. She can't help herself. Also it seems like she is still friendly with Louisa then?!
I don't think her and her partner had a bad break up. I think it just wasn't working out so she left. I know loads of people who dated people and it didn't work out and the spilt up but with no bad blood.

Reactions: 11
Aha she's just deleted the reply where she said 'thankyou'. Hi Jack!
Was going to ask you fraus how long before she wakes up from her slumber looks here and makes that account private. It’s ok Jackie I got the receipts hun 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
duck me fraus what a find! I’m pages behind but rushed to my laptop to pull the account’s tweets before she reads here and deletes, she’s only done bleeping 74 of them (including RTs) 😫

Glad she’s begging for cash whilst getting Ocado M&S delivered though, our greedy little goblin knows that’s one that better lives on the alt doesn’t she 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.