Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. I know I sound completely thick an naive, but I very impressed with this!!!
omg bless you, this is a recycled script I built for work purposes so not just an off the cuff moment I promise 😂

also fraus I’m screaming at the scandal, the drama, the SUSPENSE of it all! stupid husband wants a bacon sandwich - does he not see IM BUSY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It's her, alright... procrastinator extraordinaire.

View attachment 248001

She's been very active in the last 3 days. She absolutely cannot help herself. Difference being that this account gets next to no engagement from the blue tickers. She must be seething.

View attachment 248002

Nice to see that when this tweet was sent she was still pleading poverty on her main but apparently managing to order M&S food from Ocado's premium delivery service on her alt. Standard Jack.

ETA - beat me to it, @LavaFlake 😂
Dont worry dear hearts, @HarderFaster took a screenshot 📸

• Heart
Reactions: 25
this is hilarious! Does she not realise that by deleting everything so swiftly she is both confirming her identity and making it clear how obsessively she reads these threads?
Also making clear that she's scared her 'i'm so poor' garbage will be uncovered for the bald faced lie that it is

How will I pay my Ocado billllllll!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow. If it's not her then how do you explain then suddenly locking and deleting tweets etc?! If it truly is someone else then they would not know. Noone here has interacted with the Peeky account, so she has definitely read here. No other way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Fraus!! I'm supposed to be running 17miles today! By the time I get back the thread will already have closed 😂

On a serious note, I'm glad she's okay. On an even more serious note, what an utter arsewipe for creating the concern that her followers (and people on here) have had for her over the last couple of days, whilst she's been busy eating M&S food and masquerading as a mink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wow. If it's not her then how do you explain then suddenly locking and deleting tweets etc?! If it truly is someone else then they would not know. Noone here has interacted with the Peeky account, so she has definitely read here. No other way 🤣
This is almost as good as thread 31.

She must be FEWMIN' that she had to lock down that account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hi Jack, I really urgently need a nice recipe for my ouchy jaw. Oh I forgot, you never had an ouchy mouth, it was lip fillers wasn't it? And asking for a nice recipe is a far reach😂
But hi and hope you're enjoying this lovely Sunday morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is almost as good as thread 31.

She must be FEWMIN' that she had to lock down that account.
She's being stupid with yet another tantrum. If she just ignored us (she can't) she could easily have built that account up in time for her book release.
No one contacted her on that 'Ferret' account so she can't say she's being trolled. Twitter is a public forum and anyone can look at anything that isn't locked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm personally wondering how she remembers all the passwords for the accounts, the email addresses the accounts are linked to, AND the passwords of the email addresses 🥴

Its... all in an arch lever ring binder file

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.