Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but reading what's being put on here from her very posts is like reading the thoughts of a toddler. I want love, but I don't want love, I am happy, I am sad etc. I am tired and she's not even a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 Jack you voluntarily share so much identifying info yourself! In the last week you’ve mentioned living near tennis courts and shown a(n interioir) pic of your front door!
Terrorising? If she’s referring to here, I think isis need to check themselves. They’re doing it all wrong-the real way to terrorise is obviously to call out contradictions & bullshit and photoshop infidels at the Groucho club.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The photo with the saw (can't even believe I've written that sentence). If her nails are anything to go by she must've been gardening today.
She’s a lunatic. And those nails are filthy. Several days’ embedded grime, by the look of it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've got to give her credit that she is always providing us with fresh material to discuss. I would have run out of dramatic scenarios long ago...
Can you imagine her in IRL? Must be exhausting. We've only been logging her tit since March and have 73 threads. If she does this nonsense 24/7 over the past 30 odd years then WOW!
My head is spinning over her behaviour in this past week. Her poor family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She has returned from the outside and there is no longer a For Sale sign there. No receipts though, so we're going to have to use our imaginations to what method was used. Personally, I think Novak Nail visited and whacked the sign away with his magic tennis racquet!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
JACK YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY A HOUSE VALUED AT 37 X YOUR ANNUAL SALARY. IT IS NOT MANDATORY.

There are plenty of really nice 2 bedroom flats in SS1 valued at £200,000 and below. I know you grew up in a 5 bedroom detached house but to quote the Rolling Stones, "you can't always get what you want".

The absolute entitlement. She is a little madam.

Also is this annual salary her living wage one 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 96
🤣🤣 Jack you voluntarily share so much identifying info yourself! In the last week you’ve mentioned living near tennis courts and shown a(n interioir) pic of your front door!
And also-journalists (actual JOURNALISTS) would be interested in someone accidentally putting a for sale sign outside the wrong house-not the house where a ‘19th most interesting gay person in 2014’ or whatever it was-lives? Right Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Good grief. What the ever loving chuff is going on 😳. You don't have to belch out every single bleeping thought in your head out onto the internet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And also-journalists (actual JOURNALISTS) would be interested in someone accidentally putting a for sale sign outside the wrong house-not the house where a ‘19th most interesting gay person in 2014’ or whatever it was-lives? Right Jan.
I don't think you're aware of Jack's work, Bugger?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Wow, I hope she gets her tit together before her son comes home from school. It was a big day for him (as per her morning tweets) and he's going to need her to either say well done or perhaps cheer him up if he didn't get what he was going for.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
God, she is so manipulative. Sobbing her heart out, eh? Have to get those letters flooding into the agent.

Also, what’s all that about not being able to paint her front door? But she can redecorate/re-purpose the entire rest of the house (and shed) just fine???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She should buy a house in South Wales... the bits not near the border/Cardiff/Vale of Glamorgan are still well cheap in comparison to what I've just seen on RightMove (only joking... please don't).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.