Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Jack you voluntarily share so much identifying info yourself! In the last week youā€™ve mentioned living near tennis courts and shown a(n interioir) pic of your front door!
Terrorizing her family? Oh sorry, I didn't realise that it was in fact one of us who physically assaulted her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Jack you voluntarily share so much identifying info yourself! In the last week youā€™ve mentioned living near tennis courts and shown a(n interioir) pic of your front door!
What's she even on about?

And why doesn't she ask the kiss arses to just email her and save themselves a stamp

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yup, she included the address of her literary agency with an assistant's contact name.

ETA I've just seen that she then tagged said assistant in a tweet basically saying sorry for all the mail you're going to get now (#sorrynotsorry)!
Youā€™d be fuming wouldnā€™t you. Iā€™d go to my line manager and tell them they can all get fucked if they think Iā€™m spending a minute on that, how insulting to give a publishing professional your skiv work? If JM wants the privilege of a PA she can pay for one the tight cow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
LOL why on earth would anybody 'cover' that 'story'??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What's she even on about?

And why doesn't she ask the kiss arses to just email her and save themselves a stamp
Is she suggesting that the journalists will write a story about a for sale sign being mistakenly placed in front of her house? :ROFLMAO: I'm not even sure the Daily Mail would bother putting that in the sidebar

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The for sale sign has brought us back nicely to her not being able to afford to buy the crappy bungalow as it is 37x her living wage salary. My maths isn't great but I put the bungalow to be worth over Ā£700k. My salary isn't much more than Jack is on though I don't have the luxury to choose to pay myself this as it's dictated by my employer. My house is roughly 3x my salary as I imagine lots of people's are. Why is she crying about not being able to afford the bungalow and go and find something she can buy? I apologise fraus for bringing his up again as it's been discussed to death but it really grinds my gears. I'm never going to be able to buy a house that's 37 times my bleeping salary either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The for sale sign has brought us back nicely to her not being able to afford to buy the crappy bungalow as it is 37x her living wage salary. My maths isn't great but I put the bungalow to be worth over Ā£700k. My salary isn't much more than Jack is on though I don't have the luxury to choose to pay myself this as it's dictated by my employer. My house is roughly 3x my salary as I imagine lots of people's are. Why is she crying about not being able to afford the bungalow and go and find something she can buy? I apologise fraus for bringing his up again as it's been discussed to death but it really grinds my gears. I'm never going to be able to buy a house that's 37 times my bleeping salary either.
In my 5 minute investigation of SS1 properties 20 minutes ago I couldn't help but notice that there's a really nice 2 bed flat with a private garden on at Ā£180k. I'm sure it won't be fancy enough for Jack but it seems like a lil bit of a bargain to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she suggesting that the journalists will write a story about a for sale sign being mistakenly placed in front of her house? :ROFLMAO: I'm not even sure the Daily Mail would bother putting that in the sidebar
It's just an excuse so she can talk about the coven. She was probably hoping she could get some good screenshots of us discussing her address to post and get some sympathy. Although she never mentions Tattle now does she...

šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Arrrrgggghh
Stop, just stop.
Nobody give two hoots about your bluddy house! Or wants to harm your family! You horrendous trouble maker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Look at me! Don't look at me! Look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Like if people actually send her stuff then they're just as desperate as she is...

She's miraculously found a bundle of letters. One fan is asking her whether lentils are a vegetable šŸ„“

Nice to see the Jacobites are on the same intellectual level as mackie, like the fat content of mince and which ingredient Of fish, meat, dairy, honey Is vegan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Or was it put up outside the right house and she decided to fabricate yet more draaaaaaama. šŸ™„
I don't think there was a sign at all however I'll keep a tab on rightmove to see if any properties on her road go on the market over the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she put identifying information up to 200k+ people then said nobody look at it/ write about it? why put it up you ninny?! next she'll tweet her address and number and say "don't use this to harass me it's purely for my fans!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But....but...why on Godā€™s green earth would any journalist wish to cover this as a story? What kind of earth-shattering headline would ā€œEstate Agent Accidentally Puts Up For Sale Sign Outside Wrong Houseā€ be? WHEREā€™S MY PULITZER?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely she cannot be referring to here with that? And now it's a large group, the other day she said small?

If she was that concerned about being located, why bleeping post anything to all those strangers on Twitter?! She could call her family and have a chat and a cry if need be, but no, tells over a quarter of a million strangers šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My take is:
Book is not going to be finished soon.
Agent threatening to drop her due to too many chaoses / chaosi

So:
Looked for lever arch files full of praise from ā€˜fansā€™ in order to prove she is a big deal, like a whole lever arch file of a big deal, couldnā€™t find it, and has thus resulted in using the Jackolytes to passive aggressively harass her agent into keeping her on the books?

Iā€™VE HAD ENOUGH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lurker here, but I just had to comment after her batshit insane Twitter rant about the For Sale sign. She's absolutely lost it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hahahahaa she's taking a saw to the For Sale sign :ROFLMAO: - you're still a massive coward, Jack! Wonder if she'll provide the receipts, or this is yet another thing she's Novak Nailing about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.