Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, now she's begging her followers to tell her how amazing she is so she can fill another lever arch (lol) with their praise. I'm so bleeping embarrassed for her 😬
and don't send mean things cos her post is security checked and her checker doesn't deserve to read mean things you meanies!

oh and if you include a return address, you may get a surprise! I'd be terrified she'd show up and cook me something!

this is the most desperate thing I have ever seen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
You could always press the ‘Most liked posts’ tab at the top of the page towards the end of the thread (each one is about 51 pages 😂) and this will show you the most popular posts, including thread titles!) This is what I task my raccoon friend with doing.

Yes! And sometimes I press the wrong thing: a 😂 instead of ❤ or a 🤢 instead of ☹ with my sausage hands.
Ah I hate doing that, pressing a 😂 reaction on someone's sad post! The panic! 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else noticed that Twitter now says she has only tweeted 690 times? She has been on a massive deleting spree

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
and don't send mean things cos her post is security checked and her checker doesn't deserve to read mean things you meanies!

oh and if you include a return address, you may get a surprise! I'd be terrified she'd show up and cook me something!

this is the most desperate thing I have ever seen!
Is this actually real?! Oh pleaaaaase can we see the screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've really got to be getting on with some work but...she is asking for people to post her letters of how amazing she is to ground her. Ground her? More like float her bleeping great ego into the sky on a hot air balloon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Is she really asking people to send her fan letters? That is seriously bloody deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh and now she's found some letters that didn't make it into the lever arch file and posting them on twitter. classy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Like if people actually send her stuff then they're just as desperate as she is...

She's miraculously found a bundle of letters. One fan is asking her whether lentils are a vegetable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm vaguely surprised that she's not making people pay for the privilege of sending her fan mail à la her £80 recipe tester Patreon tier.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Or is it??? There are so many of us. You need to slip in a code word every time you meet someone, to check.
Well I'm pretty sure Mr Cow isn't one as when I was about to go to the supermarket yesterday I said 'I'd best slip into a pair of traaaaazers' (I hadn't been working naked fyi, i had been a lazy arse and not got out of my pjs) and he asked me why I was being weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
oh and now she's found some letters that didn't make it into the lever arch file and posting them on twitter. classy
Do we know what her handwriting looks like? This reminds me of the time Mrs Hinch sent a fan card to herself 😂

Sorry I'm such a conspiracy wanker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Like if people actually send her stuff then they're just as desperate as she is...

She's miraculously found a bundle of letters. One fan is asking her whether lentils are a vegetable 🥴

My beans gone cold I'm wondering why I
Chose to rinse them clean at all

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When I think she couldn't get more self absorbed....... She did this a few months ago only instead of letters, she asked people to tweet her how wonderful and amazing she is. If I remember correctly she got thousands of tweets. Guess they got lost in the twitter deletions rather than a house move.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
obviously, I've left out her fans' letters and her agent's address. this ain't their fault
Screenshot_20200917-111926_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200917-111941_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200917-111956_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Does anyone know what the opposite off a "woke" person is( by the way I hate that word, because I think I may have discovered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.