Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, based on JM’s theory on meeting their criteria, I’m off to join the London Fire Brigade because I’ve been watching London’s Burning on the Drama channel
yep, I i put out a fire when i went on fire extinguisher training 7 years ago and I've done all my mandatory fire safety elearning so I'm a seasoned firefighter. 🙃

oh and it's 4 sideboards, is it? I'm sorry for underestimating!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She ‘accidentally’ put a pregnacare vitamins box in a pic once and dangled her fishing rod over twitter and then predictably went off on people who spotted it.
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that.
I believe that Allegra has had another child since splitting up with Jack.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she seriously tweeting to her quarter of a million followers about her 10 year old son's dirty underwear? Jesus Christ this is a new low.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Is she seriously tweeting to her quarter of a million followers about her 10 year old son's dirty underwear? Jesus Christ this is a new low.
Cant see her tweets so going by what I pick up here so apologies if I mistake anything, but there’s something very uncomfortable about engaging complete strangers into conversations re family planning? Absolutely dread to think what sort of attention high this is giving her. I don’t even want to type it but I can’t deal with an engagement bait baby, that would be the thing that makes me leave these threads it would be bleeping horrifying.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She ‘accidentally’ put a pregnacare vitamins box in a pic once ad her fishing rod over twitter and then predictably went off on people who spotted it.

Baby pics of SB now on twitter. Stop using him for content, Jack.
Good luck to her.

I am sorry but I do find it so odd she is talking about this sort of stuff on her work page. This is personal stuff, stuff to be shared amongst close friends and partners. I really am struggling to see why somebody who is brassic and wants someone with the "ideas" to make good and cheap food would want to know anything about her personal life other than the general stuff ie, relationship status, kids etc. I mean you don't go into work and walk into a meeting with X amount a people and start blabbing about all the personal stuff about your family and future family prospects. You might tell a close mate or family member in the staff room but that's about it or am I just really old fashioned. Do people nowadays share all this stuff in their professional life?

Cant see her tweets so going by what I pick up here so apologies if I mistake anything, but there’s something very uncomfortable about engaging complete strangers into conversations re family planning? Absolutely dread to think what sort of attention high this is giving her. I don’t even want to type it but I can’t deal with an engagement bait baby, that would be the thing that makes me leave these threads it would be bleeping horrifying.
Me too

Reactions: 20
Riiiiight. I've never speculated on her son before but that is disgusting. That poor kid - everything is embarrassing at that age, and his own bleeping mother is shaming him on the internet. Don't drag everyone around you into your pathetic, attention-seeking overshare, Jack :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure what Jack has tweeted but Horchata is a lightly fermented Mexican rice drink that is perfectly safe and also delicious! Dosa is made from fermented rice batter too. I think the risk of food poisoning is from cooked rice?
Doesn't fermented batter either have to be eaten within a certain time or stored properly? I love dosa/idli!

Bacillus Cereus poisoning can occur from the slow cooling of rice after cooking, I believe. It can already be there. So a bit like ALIEN. It's (can be) already ON THE SHIP 😂. You just need to treat it correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yep, I i put out a fire when i went on fire extinguisher training 7 years ago and I've done all my mandatory fire safety elearning so I'm a seasoned firefighter. 🙃

oh and it's 4 sideboards, is it? I'm sorry for underestimating!
Meeeee tooooo. Buckle up. We're on call tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Riiiiight. I've never speculated on her son before but that is disgusting. That poor kid - everything is embarrassing at that age, and his own bleeping mother is shaming him on the internet. Don't drag everyone around you into your pathetic, attention-seeking overshare, Jack :mad:
Honestly feel like I'm about to cry. Why the duck would you do that? It's so, so embarrassing for him. She must know, surely she must, that she is absolutely crossing the line.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Hiya, been BUSY all evening so just settling down for a Grunka x
Just wanted to say 2 things...
1. People have called her out in the past. She just gets the attack dogs on them, blocks them and then deletes everything. In the early days of her 'fame' her brother in particular used to respond to tweets with 'this never happened' and 'why are you saying this' And then she punched him. Others have too, although i don't know if she twatted them too.
People just get called homophobic or transphobic or poorphobic or something. The hipster/woke crowd don't call her out because she is their favourite poor person. If she looked like someone from 'benefits britain' they wouldn't be fawning over her. The people who've been very vocal about her have been Rightwing so easy to say they are picking on her. Hopkins, Edwina Currie and Sarah Vine all did but because they are vile it is uncomfortable for people to agree. Obviously Vine is now her bff though..
2.re Grenfell. She also shoehorned herself into the Lee Rigby murder. I was at home that day and watched everything live on the news. Just awful. I was still a schmuck then and followed her on SM because I hadn't seen the light and found this beautiful coven. She kept Tweeting (as it was happening) about, as an expert in terrorism because she was a Firefighter 🙄 how the police were doing everything wrong. Apparently they were putting too many police cars and officers in the wrong place and as an expert she knew where they should be deployed. It was all down to Tory cuts to the Police and they should have consulted her BECAUSE SHE WAS AN EXPERT.
It was that day when I started to question St Jackie, although it took me a couple of years to break away!! She tweeted that she had access to the police plan for these type of terrorist events (?!!!) and she was on some sort of police committee to put a plan into action. Pretty much the same things she said about Grenfell.
My guess is that all of these tweets have been wiped so have therefore been erased from history.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Can you give those of us outside of Jacks inner twitter circle some context? Not asking for screen shots.

Reactions: 15
Bwahahahahahaha. R Jack has just announced that she has “really sensitive tastebuds”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I assume that the Fire Service have physical requirements in order to work as a Fireman/woman. I don't think JM would have measured up (literally). Too short and not strong enough. Also, don't fire service people do their own cooking while on shift? If so, can you imagine the rest of the crew wanting to eat rinsed bean slop.
I've had a quick look at the Scottish Fire & Rescue Service requirements (presumably similar to English services) and, like the police, they seem to have dropped any height requirement, again probably on the same grounds of diversity. They do however test on such things as upper and lower body strength, dexterity, agility, confidence and fitness. At the time that Numpty's dad joined, I suspect that there were still height requirements so he's unlikely to be terribly small.

I got my lack of height from three out of four grandparents but had two tall parents and a tall brother. My father's name for me was Shortarse.

Reactions: 12
Can you give those of us outside of Jacks inner twitter circle some context? Not asking for screen shots.
She's tweeted baby pics of SB (ovaries are playing an orchestra for another one apparently :rolleyes:). As a reply to a tweet, she's said something like 'yeah it's great when they're a baby but not so great when they're stuffing smeggy underwear down the bed'.

Honestly feel like I'm about to cry. Why the duck would you do that? It's so, so embarrassing for him. She must know, surely she must, that she is absolutely crossing the line.
She probably thinks it's hilarious, like when you get the baby pics out when they first bring a partner home. But Jack - he's 10; you're sharing intimate moments with a bunch of strangers; and this is utterly pathetic and you need to get a life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
From the horse’s mouth. Neigh. View attachment 244622
Does the world's finest poverty campaigner not realise the irony of stating that she has four sideboards. As for the rest of the post - if she stopped telling people all her private business, there wouldn't be speculation about her life. She gives out so much information which is incongruous that people will naturally speculate or question it. Too much of what she says doesn't add up. The fact that she shares so much on social media is because she needs to maintain her profile in order to make money from Patreon, tips and affiliate links.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.