Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely chills me, and I speak as someone who is utterly unmoved by babies and has no children of her own. The way she's speaking about having another is exactly like the kitten - everything is revolving around her and what *she* wants, which is apparently a cute thing that is reliant on her (so they can't leave) and will make a good photo prop. She's psychotic.
I really, really don't think she'll have a baby. She's just chatting shite while posting old photos of SB. She did say she's 95% sure he'll be her only one. Don't worry, dear heart. ❤
Thank you guys, sorry I think it’s a mix of being majorly hormonal but the idea of maverick chaos with a tiny baby really upsets me. Especially post kitten we’ve seen how low she can go. tbh forget she just loves triggering the tit out of everyone, this must be another one of them...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I knew someone who was there (nowhere near the actual incident) and although I’m sure it was still traumatic, has used it as an opportunity to get herself and her kids invited to things with all sorts of famous people. It’s quite disgusting. I blocked her on FB.
The lovely lady I worked with lost her best friends in the attack, they were on TV today. I don't want to live through another day like that one when she was frantically trying to find them and any info on what may have happened to them, her husband drove to Manchester.

a lovely woman I am friends with on another group and lives in Manchester met him and then she helped him, I've never met this person but she was so kind.

You can probably triangulate me, so just do it if you want

yep, I i put out a fire when i went on fire extinguisher training 7 years ago and I've done all my mandatory fire safety elearning so I'm a seasoned firefighter. 🙃

oh and it's 4 sideboards, is it? I'm sorry for underestimating!
Babes same

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.