Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obviously considering a memoir, probably to written after this political masterpiece is complete. What in the "heckin" ( :sick: ) world can she add that hasn't already been documented..........................a thousand times.
Some clarity on timelines would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he remembers the policewoman? Looks to me like that child has had way more than his share of emotional upheavals. As far as I can remember, all JM's previous fiancees have been Mrs Jack, so I wonder if SB had a special name for them too? Not forgetting that he had a step-sister who suddenly wasn't - and hasn't had the most stable of physical living arrangements.

Especially one with 2 PhDs 😜
How many times have they apparently moved? I wonder how many schools that involved in the past five or six years.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I

shes comparing herself with Grenfell victims?? 😳
Can't see her Twitter (thank god!) but didn't she single handedly lead the investigation into the Grenfell inquiry? What with all her expertise as Chief of the Fire Department?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's tweeting over a quarter of a million of her closest friends calling her son "an insufferable poseur".

Nice.
Maybe she's just seeing a reflection of herself without the understanding. After all, if he lives with her most of the time, who is his role model?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can't see her Twitter (thank god!) but didn't she single handedly lead the investigation into the Grenfell inquiry? What with all her expertise as Chief of the Fire Department?
well remembered, by the morning she had reviewed the entire file or something while presumably wearing her leftover fireman’s uniform (traazers on a bird!) from her passing out parade

• Haha
Reactions: 44
fair play for putting a smiley on his face, but also who describes a 10 year old as miniature? she's making out that he's still a tiny child! it's probably performative though, it just irks me
He's almost as tall as her and looks stockier!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, Bagpuss has woken up a bit grumpy with Mr Gump. She can put up exploitative pictures of her son, but don't you DARE comment upon them.

"This isn't funny -at all- and I'd strongly advise you to delete it. I covered his face because he's of the age where his peers are online, and he deserves a modicum of privacy and agency."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, Bagpuss has woken up a bit grumpy with Mr Gump. She can put up exploitative pictures of her son, but don't you DARE comment upon them.

"This isn't funny -at all- and I'd strongly advise you to delete it. I covered his face because he's of the age where his peers are online, and he deserves a modicum of privacy and agency."

More than a modicum, surely; ever considered not posting his picture or commenting about him on your huge platform??

Reactions: 24
Name a more gleeful JM than when she's talking about herself and how wild she used to be and not to forget HOT. Imagine wittering on about Grenfell and old pics from your clubbing days. She needs banned off Twitter that one

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
not exactly, but it doesn't sit right does it?

View attachment 244188
So it starts off about Grenfell, ends up all about her and her memoir :rolleyes: . An extremely classic Jack trajectory.

Also lol at her acting like her teen years were so scandalous that the pics are going to be some huge bombshell. By 'teen clubbing' years does she mean staying up all night pinging her face off at warehouse raves OR does she mean doing jaegerbombs at Vodka Revs on Friday nights. Either way it just sounds like every other teen experience to me, definitely nothing interesting enough to include in that bleeping ghastly memoir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Actually can’t believe she’s just made a joke about deleting bad photos of you based on losing Grenfell files like I’ve got a bleeping sick sense of humour but I’d at least keep that tit to a small audience and have the good graces to gasp at myself after - and this is the stuff she doesn’t immediately delete!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
well remembered, by the morning she had reviewed the entire file or something while presumably wearing her leftover fireman’s uniform (traazers on a bird!) from her passing out parade
A friend of a friend was an ACTUAL Firefighter on the scene at Grenfell. He is quite high up and was involved in writing up the reports afterwards. I am so tempted to ask him about Firefighter extraordinaire Monroe and her efforts in being one of the first responders !!! (I won't because I don't want to insult the poor guy)
She claimed to have been on the scene by the next morning (she wasn't) Claimed to have been part of the investigation team (she wasn't) She claimed she was part of the consultation group that wrote the reports (she wasn't)
It would have been funny if the subject of her lies wasn't as upsetting as it was.
She put out a piece (presumably Guardian) name dropping all the ACTUAL contributors and adding herself to the list. Said something like 'all OUR decades of experience' because 6 months answering a phone means she's the head of the table in a national crisis. FFS

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Actually can’t believe she’s just made a joke about deleting bad photos of you based on losing Grenfell files like I’ve got a bleeping sick sense of humour but I’d at least keep that tit to a small audience and have the good sense to gasp at myself after - and this is the stuff she doesn’t immediately delete!
Its such an interesting insight to the way her mind works though. EVERYTHING is an opportunity for her to talk about herself, nothing is off limits.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
A friend of a friend was an ACTUAL Firefighter on the scene at Grenfell. He is quite high up and was involved in writing up the reports afterwards. I am so tempted to ask him about Firefighter extraordinaire Monroe and her efforts in being one of the first responders !!! (I won't because I don't want to insult the poor guy)
She claimed to have been on the scene by the next morning (she wasn't) Claimed to have been part of the investigation team (she wasn't) She claimed she was part of the consultation group that wrote the reports (she wasn't)
It would have been funny if the subject of her lies wasn't as upsetting as it was.
She put out a piece (presumably Guardian) name dropping all the ACTUAL contributors and adding herself to the list. Said something like 'all OUR decades of experience' because 6 months answering a phone means she's the head of the table in a national crisis. FFS
We need this stuff added to the wiki thingymibobby

Reactions: 27
Its such an interesting insight to the way her mind works though. EVERYTHING is an opportunity for her to talk about herself, nothing is off limits.
this is why I don’t get how she gets away with it though and publishing tit in the Guardian Jeez a few bad jokes have had me black balled by people in passing, I know that, but you can’t believe the NOIVE (cowardly lion voice) on such a big platform. It’s like ‘in plain sight’ stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't use these terms lightly. I DETEST, DESPISE AND LOATHE her. Not HATE. Never that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.