Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted Grenfell post, complete with photo of her in a firefighter's uniform — first shared by Yel back in thread 14: https://web.archive.org/web/2017071...om/2017/06/16/we-need-to-talk-about-grenfell/
That is disgusting. Talking like she’s an expert investigating, and then talking like she’s the only volunteer slaving away with children wide eyed around her feet, and then like SHE is an actual victim of the fire! Absolutely mind blowing. duck her. duck off. What an awful human being.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If the most interesting stuff that had ever happened to me was going to provincial nightclubs 15 years ago I wouldn’t be going on about it so much tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m gonna guess that this was some kind of away day for the call handlers based on the people she’s with rather than actual frontline firefighter training. No disrespect but they’re not firefighters!

View attachment 244241
The rest...she inserts herself into the narrative when she could just comment on the facts which are bad enough. She doesn’t have to position herself as a bloody expert all the damn time

I’m thinking that by restricting the comments she is possibly in more of an echo chamber than ever and no one can react even just to wince at this clanger!
yes it is so obviously a call handler training day. I know this is stereotyping, but they really don't look like a group of physically fit fire fighters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She called herself a '999 call handler' on the Election Blind Date piece on the BBC News. That was May 2017.

View attachment 244273

Video:

But then a couple of months later (June/July?):

View attachment 244287

So which is it?
I think they’re likely synonyms really but she’s definitely inflating her importance the second time with a more official title and then to suggest she’s had training, uniform, a passing out parade and all the other gubbins it’s just Dolezal level of pretend

Reactions: 33
well remembered, by the morning she had reviewed the entire file or something while presumably wearing her leftover fireman’s uniform (traazers on a bird!) from her passing out parade
Ye s, she pulled together a team of experts then went to Grenfell to personally supervise.
I believe she also said something along the lines of that she was pulling up the architectural plans for said bullshit justice saviour mission/professional consultation as she processed the news.
She never had access to them, and even if she had she would have no idea what to do with them/understand them in any circumstance or context. I hypothetically wish sometimes that I could actually debate her face to face and dismantle all of this fabricated tit she talks, and expose just how little she knows about all of the things she claims.

She is such a nasty little weasel, I hope people see this statement she's making.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
WTF. ‘Fires she has put out’ 🙄

and she invented the word twunt! to think, i used to take these articles at face value!

and the opening sentences are just perfect --
"I imagine any time you meet Jack Monroe it always feels a bit like you have interrupted her mid-story. There is a brilliant indiscretion about her, as if her life is not entirely contained and you have turned up in the nick of time to try to help her keep a handle on it." so, she's exhausting, yeah? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fresh from taking a mass mailing to task, now off for a big daytime sleep with big snores before rising like Bagpuss at 3pm for big chuckles in the garden.

This has nothing really to do with anything, and probably puts me at some 🔺 risk, but Bagpuss always freaked me out to the point of gag reflex when I was very little

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That's bang on isn't. She's always mid-story. We just don't know which story she's pulled out of the library on any given day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe she also said something along the lines of that she was pulling up the architectural plans for said bullshit justice saviour mission/professional consultation as she processed the news.
She never had access to them, and even if she had she would have no idea what to do with them/understand them in any circumstance or context. I hypothetically wish sometimes that I could actually debate her face to face and dismantle all of this fabricated tit she talks, and expose just how little she knows about all of the things she claims.

She is such a nasty little weasel, I hope people see this statement she's making.
I think you'll find she claimed to be looking at the floor plans the evening that it happened. This was incredible foresight because the fire didn't happen till 1am. So flicking through some plans at 10pm the night before is quite remarkable... the receipts are on here somewhere!

*A nasty weasel is a good description.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She called herself a '999 call handler' on the Election Blind Date piece on the BBC News. That was May 2017.

View attachment 244273

Video:

But then a couple of months later (June/July?):

View attachment 244287

So which is it?
Fire Control operator is the same as fire 999 call handler. You're responsible for directing crews and taking calls from public in the control room.

Reactions: 19
yes it is so obviously a call handler training day. I know this is stereotyping, but they really don't look like a group of physically fit fire fighters.
Using photos with misleading titles is her M.O, so this funny photo she took wearing the outfit with her call handler mates becomes proof she was a firefighter in training and the photo of toast and water that she took while living with a millionaire doing a £10 a week (I think?) challenge becomes proof she was on the breadline. It’s lies by any other name and THAT my learned friends is why we’re here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
That is disgusting. Talking like she’s an expert investigating, and then talking like she’s the only volunteer slaving away with children wide eyed around her feet, and then like SHE is an actual victim of the fire! Absolutely mind blowing. duck her. duck off. What an awful human being.
A dear friend who is very close to the Grenfell enquiry just told me that she keeps clear of all the online craziness.

Reactions: 13
I think you'll find she claimed to be looking at the floor plans the evening that it happened. This was incredible foresight because the fire didn't happen till 1am. So flicking through some plans at 10pm the night before is quite remarkable... the receipts are on here somewhere!

*A nasty weasel is a good description.
Yes in that link to the article posted earlier up thread it’s quite inventive!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.