Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can’t believe she’s just made a joke about deleting bad photos of you based on losing Grenfell files like I’ve got a bleeping sick sense of humour but I’d at least keep that tit to a small audience and have the good sense to gasp at myself after - and this is the stuff she doesn’t immediately delete!
i know right. she's clearly on a bit of a high atm and again thriving off attention. when she starts calming down, she may even think to herself "well tit, i really shouldn't have said that"

The Gump account definitely crossed a line. I won't repeat it, but it was a stupid thing to say.
yes, it was not good at all, i think he meant to be funny, but it was terrible

Reactions: 11
Deleted Grenfell post, complete with photo of her in a firefighter's uniform — first shared by Yel back in thread 14: https://web.archive.org/web/2017071...om/2017/06/16/we-need-to-talk-about-grenfell/
I’m gonna guess that this was some kind of away day for the call handlers based on the people she’s with rather than actual frontline firefighter training. No disrespect but they’re not firefighters!

8991DEE2-5D7E-4BB3-9041-94B6C411C50D.png

The rest...she inserts herself into the narrative when she could just comment on the facts which are bad enough. She doesn’t have to position herself as a bloody expert all the damn time

i know right. she's clearly on a bit of a high atm and again thriving off attention. when she starts calming down, she may even think to herself "well tit, i really shouldn't have said that"

yes, it was not good at all, i think he meant to be funny, but it was terrible
I’m thinking that by restricting the comments she is possibly in more of an echo chamber than ever and no one can react even just to wince at this clanger!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Deleted Grenfell post, complete with photo of her in a firefighter's uniform — first shared by Yel back in thread 14: https://web.archive.org/web/2017071...om/2017/06/16/we-need-to-talk-about-grenfell/
yup, that's the one I remember. I'm not putting down the job of answering the 999 calls, am sure it was stressful and I wouldn't want to do it, but stop pretending it was more than it was Jackie. You were not a Firefighter. No one asked you for your expert opinion on fire investigation. You are nothing more than a fantasist, you are insulting all those who did run into that hellhole. You were absolutely nothing to do with the investigation and it is ludicrous to even think anyone knows your name let alone called upon your 'decades' of knowledge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It's all a bit Trumpy isn't it? He claimed he was on the ground 'helping' after 9/11 and he wasn't. He's repeated the claim a number of times to anyone who will listen even though it's patently false.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
A friend of a friend was an ACTUAL Firefighter on the scene at Grenfell. He is quite high up and was involved in writing up the reports afterwards. I am so tempted to ask him about Firefighter extraordinaire Monroe and her efforts in being one of the first responders !!! (I won't because I don't want to insult the poor guy)
She claimed to have been on the scene by the next morning (she wasn't) Claimed to have been part of the investigation team (she wasn't) She claimed she was part of the consultation group that wrote the reports (she wasn't)
It would have been funny if the subject of her lies wasn't as upsetting as it was.
She put out a piece (presumably Guardian) name dropping all the ACTUAL contributors and adding herself to the list. Said something like 'all OUR decades of experience' because 6 months answering a phone means she's the head of the table in a national crisis. FFS
I do vaguely recall that she tried to insert herself into the Grenfell incident in some way, but this is an absolute bleeping disgrace. How the hell does she have the nerve, and why do people let her get away with it?? 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
yup, that's the one I remember. I'm not putting down the job of answering the 999 calls, am sure it was stressful and I wouldn't want to do it, but stop pretending it was more than it was Jackie. You were not a Firefighter. No one asked you for your expert opinion on fire investigation. You are nothing more than a fantasist, you are insulting all those who did run into that hellhole. You were absolutely nothing to do with the investigation and it is ludicrous to even think anyone knows your name let alone called upon your 'decades' of knowledge.
Think this is one of the worst things she’s done, along with Ivan Cameron, Kickstarter chaos, shaking her tip jar in lockdown, crapily run patreon, trying to insert herself into Marcus Rashford’s work & slagging off the food boxes he managed to get sent out, BLM white as mayonnaise monetised video, pretending she invented healthy start vouchers, kitten-gate, Twitter pile ons. Oh why can’t she just stick with the wigs and the slop!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Can someone explain to me what the second tweet has to do with the first tweet?

Other than being completely obvious to the fact she inserts herself and her life into everything. It’s really bleeping crass to talk about Grenfell and her clubbing days in the same set of tweets.

F0538E7A-C3EA-4C62-803B-E27F548600A1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
FFS just post your photos and go, Jack. Nobody cares, just like nobody cares about the nude you claim to have accidentally posted.
And then she posted a screenshot of the 999+ follow requests she had on Insta, as though people had flocked there to try and see said nude 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't end your post with 'Now duck off'.

We really are a horrible cabal, aren't we? Honestly, I've never been on such a nice forum, ever. People are debating, listening, changing their minds, defending a stance without getting personal. Round of applause to all Frauen and Herren out there. Chef's kiss.
Criminally nice innit, love to all and cannot WAIT to see you in court :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't see her Twitter (thank god!) but didn't she single handedly lead the investigation into the Grenfell inquiry? What with all her expertise as Chief of the Fire Department?
Ye s, she pulled together a team of experts then went to Grenfell to personally supervise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like Captain America saying oh blimey if only I could’ve lost that dick pic as easy as the Mccanns lost Madeline eh, eh?

(it’s not *quite* like this, your honour)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She called herself a '999 call handler' on the Election Blind Date piece on the BBC News. That was May 2017.

Screenshot_20200916-164243_Opera.jpg

Video:

But then a couple of months later (June/July?):

Screenshot_20200916-164334_Gallery_1.jpg

So which is it?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn't know about the Grenfell stuff so I just googled her name and Grenfell, and this was the second result:

Unintentionally funny read, but also check out the cartoon filter photo!
Sorry for quoting myself, but I have just noticed she is sober in this article (April 2018) but currently stating sober for 629 days, so I am guessing she fell off the wagon after this was published? Maybe a more knowledgeable poster can advise ...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.