Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all this cartoon shittery/scared for my safety is an attempt on dragging out the last 2 minutes of fame.

she thinks maybe channel 4 or BBC2 will pick up her latest avant garde project, on cooking for the poor in fear of persecution.

Reactions: 16
Why the filter? So far she's said because:

She likes it.
It's part a Thing to be revealed soon.
It's to help stay safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why the filter? So far she's said because:

She likes it.
It's part a Thing to be revealed soon.
It's to help stay safe.
Maybe it's all part of her 2021 calendar? Some months sideboard thot shots in manky old sports bras, some months cartoon filtered slop...something for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has now posted some filter-less food pics on Twitter that actually look decent.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve cracked the cartoon filter mystery, frauen. She just wants Brad to notice her.
0FA1999E-58EA-4D03-B941-27AEF9643649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why (if she does indeed feel unsafe,) she doesn't stop posting personal pictures and just post pictures of her food. Not many people can find out alot from a person by looking at a plate off food.

She really needs to stop discussing her personal life on a public forum and make herself a nice private place where she can engage with people she actually knows and leave the public forum strictly for work. I've never known a professional to use their work sm, to post private pics. I know I would hate it if my husband had one and was telling the world and it's cousin our private life and vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she says the rabbit veg was all old. It all looked really fresh...
'I always have a fridge clear on Thursday'. Tell us, dear heart, what day do you empty your bins?
Sheesh, the mind-spinning self obsession of the woman knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 242375

If anyone dares to criticise anything, face the wrath of the Jackolites! It's ridiculous. The filters make the food look even worse. End of. The people pointing this out aren't even doing it nastily!
I wonder if people think she’ll like them if they stick up for her? It’s blatantly obvious that if you don’t have a blue tick then you’re persona non grata

“Don’t arse lick unless you’ve got a blue tick”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'I always have a fridge clear on Thursday'. Tell us, dear heart, what day do you empty your bins?
Sheesh, the mind-spinning self obsession of the woman knows no bounds.
Is Thursday Dole Day for the single unemployed of Southend?

Used to be Mondays for pensions, Tuesdays for single parents and Thursdays for single people where I used to live, with Fridays for cashing in cheques from the Social Fund. Suited the market down to the ground, as they were open on the two days that people had cash.

Reactions: 8
She’s a-ha’d her Rachel Johnson insta profile pic now too. This is in all honestly a baffling development.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.