Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I always have a fridge clear on Thursday'. Tell us, dear heart, what day do you empty your bins?
Sheesh, the mind-spinning self obsession of the woman knows no bounds.
Clearing out all my freshest, crunchiest veg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s all so very strange, she must be up to something. Whether it is the build up to some sort of reveal of a faux condition/illness/struggle, or a rebrand, or some whacky attempt at a new genre, or amassing some form of evidence to be used as a fake reason to feel victimised it’ll be fascinating to see where this is going.

Reactions: 27
She’s hoofing and yomping away tonight. I wonder whether she put the filter on the pics but because of the pasta she’d used it looked super maggoty so she couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all so very strange, she must be up to something. Whether it is the build up to some sort of reveal of a faux condition/illness/struggle, or a rebrand, or some whacky attempt at a new genre, or amassing some form of evidence to be used as a fake reason to feel victimised it’ll be fascinating to see where this is going.
Probably nowhere

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She does have a bit of a history of hinting some big announcement is on its way (for example, after Hellmann’s, and when she did the grotty sideboard pics). Nothing ever follows. So I remain sceptical.

Reactions: 29
and now she likes to go to waitrose to "frighten the locals." are birds in traazers wiv tattoos not allowed in southend waitrose?
oh, and also it's a one-hour yomp there "to see how the other half live." duck off. the majority of people in a supermarket, whichever one it is, won't have half of her luxury goods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She does have a bit of a history of hinting some big announcement is on its way (for example, after Hellmann’s, and when she did the grotty sideboard pics). Nothing ever follows. So I remain sceptical.
Babe, same.

The slug picture is perplexing. Aren't most slugs about thumb sized? Does she have enormous thumbs...or do I have tiny ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and now she likes to go to waitrose to "frighten the locals." are birds in traazers wiv tattoos not allowed in southend waitrose?
oh, and also it's a one-hour yomp there "to see how the other half live." duck off. the majority of people in a supermarket, whichever one it is, won't have half of her luxury goods.
If Jack wants to see how the other half lives she just needs to look in the mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No dear heart!
Swipe up & follow the link to order limited framed prints of #f-art (because Food IS Art)

100% of the profits will be going straight to me because there's some new shoes I've got my eye on.

xoxo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
bleeping hell. Anyone with that spiders eye phobia thing will hate one of her recent instagram posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not edgy enough to frighten the locals she is middle class teenage rebellion personified

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.