Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost track of whether her insta is currently ‘private’ and whether we’re allowed to discuss her posts...

I am seething that her latest caption says “lockdown has shifted something in me”. Who in their right mind announces on their ‘private’ BUSINESS social media account, followed by over 100k people, that after 10 years they finally have developed a maternal instinct? Poor SB.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She says she caused a CHAOS with a nudie on Insta (by accident obviously and then shared said fact on twitter - of course it could all be an elaborate ploy to prove the need for the comic filter to keep her safe)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 242375

If anyone dares to criticise anything, face the wrath of the Jackolites! It's ridiculous. The filters make the food look even worse. End of. The people pointing this out aren't even doing it nastily!
She’s doing it for safety hahaha she might as well post her address online considering we’ve all seen the photos she’s posted for strangers to see. Funny I imagine people who are genuinely worried for their safety wouldn’t do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says she caused a CHAOS with a nudie on Insta (by accident obviously and then shared said fact on twitter - of course it could all be an elaborate ploy to prove the need for the comic filter to keep her safe)
Are we allowed to see this or would it put her in more danger?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Jack wants to see how the other half lives she just needs to look in the mirror
I went to waitrose the other day. I didn't notice anybody looking richer than I did, everyone had a small basket like me and were picking up essentials. 🤷
I don't go there all the time but I didn't spend that much more than I did at Tesco's 🤷 *edited to say I am skint*

I don't get the whole keeping nude pictures of oneself on the phone. It's not for me so I am out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
But why was she editing a nude? Was she putting a watermark on it like she advised Prince Harry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
On tender hooks here!!
Translation: when I've come up with something that sounds plausible enough for this utter clownery.

It's undoubtedly gonna be because she's tired of having her food and nails being commented on, on a gossip site she repeatedly swears blind she doesn't read

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Translation: when I've come up with something that sounds plausible enough for this utter clownery.

It's undoubtedly gonna be because she's tired of having her food and nails being commented on, on a gossip site she repeatedly swears blind she doesn't read
When she can come up with something that centers her in the narrative and gets attention and concern

Reactions: 23
Hang on.....she's announced on IG that 3:30pm to 7:30pm is her and SB's special time together on weekdays; lego etc. Then advertised less than an hour later that she has been editing a nude that she accidentally uploaded....during that special mum/son time. Eh????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Posting nudes to Instagram, is it? Our Jacks will be disappointed to finally realise her insta engagement is woeful, despite “accidentally” posting a nude. We see you, Jacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She can edit nudes while her son's around, but can't post an explanation for using a filter?
And all while they're supposed to be having their quality reading time together in the garden. Wonder does she ever actually remain present during their newly found bonding times?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.