Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a toy fish for cats that someone gave her, and she for some reason kept it for herself until giving it to him now. As a cat owner/slave, I find it very odd that she didn't want the joy of seeing him play with it immediately.
Ah, makes a bit more sense. That probably would have been possible to see clearly without this weird, safety providing filter, one imagines.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why would anyone steal pictures of crap looking food? wouldn't they then have to stick it in a wilko frame themselves?
stans really will do anything to defend their faces, including inconveniencing visually impaired people. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popping up from Lurkdom to say that This Morning have “adopted” the Yorkshire Shepherdess and from next week, she will be showing recipes for feeding her large family *on a budget* Even out on the fields, her live interview this morning was a success and she comes across completely natural and confident in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m HOOTING at all the filter-hating comments from fans. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
why would anyone steal pictures of crap looking food? wouldn't they then have to stick it in a wilko frame themselves?
stans really will do anything to defend their faces, including inconveniencing visually impaired people. 🙄
Actually, regarding this whole photos being stolen idea, the opposite is more likely to be true insomuch that it allows for one to find photos of food online and filter them into looking like your own.

Reactions: 10
Jackolites are actually worse than Larry stans. There. I said it.

There’s something really off about middle aged men and women defending a 32 year old cosplaying street urchin from any opinion not to her satisfaction.
When you read their bios, they have....jobs?....and children?.....and outside of FB/Twitter are fully functioning members of society. What the hell drives these people to become a Jackolite?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A comment on the kombucha fb post. Oi Squiggle! Don't give her any ideas for future CHAOS 😳.
Mental image of her scrambling maniacally to the kitchen to set up the tripod and smash her kombucha brews to the ground. A chaos AND an excuse for nobody to taste the stuff 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her engagement level is incredibly low considering how many followers she has. I also think her latest incarnation (comic kitchen Jack) is really trying everyone’s patience.
Her engagement level seems to be around 0.2% on insta. If that's what I delivered on some social media projects I work on, I'd be sacked. And I work on much larger accounts (where it's harder to get high engagement). Just checked Gizzi's account, which is probably comparable (it's a bit bigger, but not huge). She gets at least 1-2% regularly and then has posts that get up to around 7-9%.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just popping up from Lurkdom to say that This Morning have “adopted” the Yorkshire Shepherdess and from next week, she will be showing recipes for feeding her large family *on a budget* Even out on the fields, her live interview this morning was a success and she comes across completely natural and confident in herself.

Fabulous!

Reactions: 6
No one is trying to pass of her photos as theirs. 🤣She'd have had the mother of all tantrums in the unlikely event that ever happened.
this would only happen in an alternative universe. nobody would want to take credit for that brown muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The squiggles are arguing...

Love third squiggle's logic there, because clearly of all the food photos available on the internet that one could "steal" to pass off as their own... 🤔
...are stock photos of slop in such high demand?

I might need to rethink my career choices, grabbing a camera and heading to the nearest stables to photograph their feeding troughs. Will look near identical if I put some dirty hands in the foreground 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she asking people to go to her website and search for the recipe instead of just, y'know, linking to the recipe page? Does she get more ad revenue that way? Whatever it is, she is acting WEIRD and is definitely up to something. Pretty much all the comments on her FB page are asking her to remove the filter :rolleyes:
Links don't work on Instagram posts. And I'm guessing her IG auto posts to FB? Could be that.

Reactions: 4
meanwhile on twitter, she has posted the video sans filter. to the people asking where said fish is from she's very politely replying with an affiliate link 🙃
I thought the fish was a gift. She is providing an affiliate link to a product she received as a gift and therefore making money from a gift.

Or did she mean that it was gifted from the company along with payment in exchange for some advertising.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought the fish was a gift. She is providing an affiliate link to a product she received as a gift and therefore making money from a gift.

Or did she mean that it was gifted from the company along with payment in exchange for some advertising.
Apparently a friend sent it her as a gift cos a fake fish that flaps around is 'exactly the kind of humour Jack loves' - she was HOOTING and SNORTING apparently :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.