Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 16.14.42.png

If anyone dares to criticise anything, face the wrath of the Jackolites! It's ridiculous. The filters make the food look even worse. End of. The people pointing this out aren't even doing it nastily!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
agreed. This is another orchestrated meltdown. She hasn’t mentioned her doctor sanctioned ‘burnout’ in a while has she?
No, but with all the filtered nonsense spewing forth I'm wondering if this a visual representation of her 'chemical rollercoaster' hyperbollocks?

Reactions: 12
How does the filter make her feel safer?

Surely just STOPPING posting selfies and pictures of your house would be safest ?

But less sad fishing I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok fraus I've been diagnosed with burnout, a very ouchy mouth (tmj) and ordered to rest and eat a soft diet. Should I now get out my glitter eyeshadows and take a selfie on a sideboard? I went to a nhs walk in centre today and it crossed my mind, isn't there any in Southend that she could have gone to instead of wasting time at a&e? I forgot to take photos whilst I was there, sorry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If Jackie needs to feel "safe" perhaps she shouldn't post countless photos of her bungalow, inside and out, including its front door.

While she's at it perhaps she should stop posting photos of her son, too. Has he given permission?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
[
View attachment 242375

If anyone dares to criticise anything, face the wrath of the Jackolites! It's ridiculous. The filters make the food look even worse. End of. The people pointing this out aren't even doing it nastily!
‘Safer’, from using a bleeping filter on her photos. Sometimes these people need to take a step back and listen to the absolute shite that they try to pass off as rational thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok fraus I've been diagnosed with burnout, a very ouchy mouth (tmj) and ordered to rest and eat a soft diet. Should I now get out my glitter eyeshadows and take a selfie on a sideboard? I went to a nhs walk in centre today and it crossed my mind, isn't there any in Southend that she could have gone to instead of wasting time at a&e? I forgot to take photos whilst I was there, sorry!
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
someone's just suggested valerian to her, to make the cat "go crazy" she has replied that he once got into her supplements and she found him "blissed out" which is, like, the complete opposite, no? so, not only is she lyin, she's not paying attention to her followers. and that's not even getting into, Hahaha, cat got into my pills! omg what a chaos! ain't no doubt , it's plain to see (i hope) she's lying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Also the idea of calling my daughter’s dad (my ex) baby daddy makes me feel physically ill, she is such a freak! I bet her ex’s partner absolutely despises her 😂
As someone in a similar position...yup, probably.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No one is trying to pass of her photos as theirs. 🤣She'd have had the mother of all tantrums in the unlikely event that ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The squiggles are arguing...

Love third squiggle's logic there, because clearly of all the food photos available on the internet that one could "steal" to pass off as their own... 🤔
"Having an opinion is not having a dig."

LOUDER FOR THE CHEAP SEATS, LADS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The squiggles are arguing...

Love third squiggle's logic there, because clearly of all the food photos available on the internet that one could "steal" to pass off as their own... 🤔
also, she's already posted most of those pictures over the past couple of weeks without the filter. Hardly fool proof to deter any photo thieves. Silly squiggles thinking this was some sort of copyright issues...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Saw the video, it’s rubbish. Pointless really. But one thing and it may be a stupid question, but is that a real fish? Quite the 90% vegan/champion of all things virtuous, in just allowing it to flap about gasping for dear life and all that..

Reactions: 3
Saw the video, it’s rubbish. Pointless really. But one thing and it may be a stupid question, but is that a real fish? Quite the 90% vegan/champion of all things virtuous, in just allowing it to flap about gasping for dear life and all that..
Nah, it's a toy! She posted about it the other week. Think it made her hoot with joy, or something.

Reactions: 10
It's a toy fish for cats that someone gave her, and she for some reason kept it for herself until giving it to him now. As a cat owner/slave, I find it very odd that she didn't want the joy of seeing him play with it immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.