Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten all about that bleeping paperclip, and it's I think you are trying to - no I'm not. duck off.
Daft thing used to make you feel like jack monroe
"Would you like some help with -"
"Clippy im BUSY, now duck off"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I'm sorry I know we're not commenting really on locked accounts, but if a hypothetical person hypothetically said they were hypothetically using a cartoon filter as part of 'staying safe'...please Fraus, enlighten me, how on earth would that allow you to stay safe in any shape or form? Because I'm utterly baffled and I'd like to know. Hypothetically. You know, in case I could use it to promote my own safety or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm sorry I'm sorry I know we're not commenting really on locked accounts, but if a hypothetical person hypothetically said they were hypothetically using a cartoon filter as part of 'staying safe'...please Fraus, enlighten me, how on earth would that allow you to stay safe in any shape or form? Because I'm utterly baffled and I'd like to know. Hypothetically. You know, in case I could use it to promote my own safety or something.
Maybe it's all part of a dastardly plan to try to convince us she's actually a cartoon character.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nice to hear she's been sending texts to kept in touch with Matt after DKL even though she's the only one who's never been invited onto Saturday Kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone asked her if she was using the comic filter to tease new recipes, then if you want to view full unedited recipe (of slop), you sign up on Patreon to view...I wonder if that's her plan, knowing how much she relies on her Patreon income. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
DRUMROLL PLEASE - it's now got 300 likes 🎉🎉🎉
Her engagement level is incredibly low considering how many followers she has. I also think her latest incarnation (comic kitchen Jack) is really trying everyone’s patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nice to hear she's been sending texts to kept in touch with Matt after DKL even though she's the only one who's never been invited onto Saturday Kitchen.

Paranoia has clearly set in. Off on a big troll, and so keen to let Tattle know her and Matt are in touch, despite being blanked online by him and Cactus.

With her liking for TV parlance, I do wonder how she presented herself on set when not filming. Can imagine 'I'm the talent' approach going down badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i am truly baffled as to why she’s threatening legal action again - is it becuase her work has totally dried up, she knows she isn’t going to finish that book and she needs something to blame?

i was thinking about her YouTube comedy vids earlier And reckon she’d make a great replacement for the deceased Chuckle Brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her engagement level is incredibly low considering how many followers she has. I also think her latest incarnation (comic kitchen Jack) is really trying everyone’s patience.
What is interesting is how many people are coming out and criticising the filter, and how many others are 'liking' and agreeing with the negative comments. She doesn't usually attract much criticism from her followers at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
What is interesting is how many people are coming out and criticising the filter, and how many others are 'liking' and agreeing with the negative comments. She doesn't usually attract much criticism from her followers at all.
imagine if after all her Fuckery, it’s a cartoon filter that ends up being her downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I feel you get a lot of judgement from people with normal families when you distance yourself from yours. Nobody would argue that you should stick with an abusive partner because they are 'still your husband/wife and they love you' but they will argue that about a parent.
Exactly this all the blood is thicker than water crap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's all part of a dastardly plan to try to convince us she's actually a cartoon character.

A cunning plan, no one can ever 🔺🔺🔺 her if we're looking in Toontown, and she can just draw a hole on the ground under us to get rid of the dastardly cabal

(Horrifying mental image of jack's face on the roadrunner going "hoot HOOT")

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even if you are a fan, it’s impossible to understand what kind of food is presented in the pictures. It could be anything!

Reactions: 26
There's some irony in the fact that she's blocked us from seeing what she's up to, and suddenly the negative comments appear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Note how she also says that she received a lot of support, guidance and encouragement from Matt off camera during DKL. I’m not surprised - it was obvious she was completely out of her depth, and I expect Matt was desperate for the show not to be a complete disaster as his reputation was on the line somewhat as well. But a professional should not need that much hand-holding.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Internet safety 101: only post pictures online using a cartoon filter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.