Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's trying to sabotage herself (lol) with the cartoon filter, get her likes down to nothing, get lots of people wondering what the hell is going on and then she can say look how they've affected me/my career as her angle for maximum sympathy. The opportunist in her will have been looking for a way to turn this to her advantage

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel you get a lot of judgement from people with normal families when you distance yourself from yours. Nobody would argue that you should stick with an abusive partner because they are 'still your husband/wife and they love you' but they will argue that about a parent.
While I absolutely agree with this, if it came to a possibility of my child going hungry I'd do anything to make sure they're safe, warm and fed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not being funny but my 12 year old cousin has a YouTube channel where she uploads videos of her cat and drawings and it's better quality than Jack's. The absolute delusion that she thinks people need to see a 3 minute long, blurred and distorted video of a cat set to royalty-free music.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And yet... the photo of the inside of her (somewhat distinctive) front porch and front door? No comic filter was used.

Slow. Hand. Clap. For. Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why is she asking people to go to her website and search for the recipe instead of just, y'know, linking to the recipe page? Does she get more ad revenue that way? Whatever it is, she is acting WEIRD and is definitely up to something. Pretty much all the comments on her FB page are asking her to remove the filter :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New video on You Tube. My Comic Life: Cooper Meets Flappy Fishy.

(No, I'm not watching it).
I did....I was the first to watch apparently.

Yes, I'm massively disappointed in myself but I did have to sound off as I'm not a total masochist & just let it play after about 10sec.

I'll be in a dark cupboard if anyone needs me.

Thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
meanwhile on twitter, she has posted the video sans filter. to the people asking where said fish is from she's very politely replying with an affiliate link 🙃

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon she's trying to sabotage herself (lol) with the cartoon filter, get her likes down to nothing, get lots of people wondering what the hell is going on and then she can say look how they've affected me/my career as her angle for maximum sympathy. The opportunist in her will have been looking for a way to turn this to her advantage
agreed. This is another orchestrated meltdown. She hasn’t mentioned her doctor sanctioned ‘burnout’ in a while has she?

Reactions: 30
Also the idea of calling my daughter’s dad (my ex) baby daddy makes me feel physically ill, she is such a freak! I bet her ex’s partner absolutely despises her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Could the latest YouTube video be Jack's creepy way of communicating with us again, by calling it "Flappy" Fish? She's clearly reading every single post here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack dicking about with cartoon filters to keep herself 'safe' whilst her book deadline looms ever closer

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.