Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a dog belonging to a stand up she went to see. She sat beside her for 4 hrs and took lots of pics, it’s a Maltese poodle cross in case you need to know.... so a maltipoo? Poomalt?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a dog belonging to a stand up she went to see. She sat beside her for 4 hrs and took lots of pics, it’s a Maltese poodle cross in case you need to know.... so a maltipoo? Poomalt?
Poomalt, sounds like a delicious new depressipe, can’t wait for the fun YouTube vid 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, I'm so glad the puppy is not hers. She does not deserve animals. I suppose Cooper still has a sore nose. Also if she did get a puppy I wouldn't put it past her to go to a puppy mill or get from a car boot litter. Absolute hole.
That was a lovely video @Blursoftimes, it flowed beautifully whereas Jack's stuff is jumpy and sets me on edge. I'm going to try your beans too although I'm shocked you didn't rinse them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So glad the puppy isn’t hers... do we think that the dog’s owner has potential to be fiancée number 4? Sounds like JM is using the doggo as some sort of corny pick up - “really want to see her, I mean the dog, again”
(Cue hilarious story about how they met, when aforementioned doggo bounded onto her lap etc etc)

Edited to add... dog owner’s bio says she’s sober. Might be the reason for JM’s random sobriety tweets celebrating day 622 or whatever it is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Another person chiming in to say I panicked when I thought she had got a puppy. So relieved that she hasn’t!

Also... could she BE any more attention seeking?!? She deliberately worded it like the pup was hers! What a loser.

Reactions: 30
Is it just me or is she doing weird Twitter flirting with its owner via the medium of cute dog?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"traaazzzers? On a bird!?" is my favourite tattle quote ever. It says so much in so few words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
At the risk of being called a bully or some such other guff and to no one in particular, obviously, just saying - There is a whole ARMY of crazy dog ladies who WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY CRUELTY TO DOGS. AT ALL. NONE. Don't do it because all manner of hell fire will be rained down. The network is vast and far reaching 🙂🔺️.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep, relieved Jack has not actually acquired a dog - she had previously said that her landlord would not allow dogs (though it is unrecorded how the landlord feels about the re-purposing of the shed, and the garish re-decoration of the dining room to look like a shed - or indeed how Jackie keeps referring to the landlord’s obviously rather splendid property as “crappy”).
Still, now that’s settled. JACK - TAKE COOPER TO THE VET TO GET HIS NOSE CHECKED OUT. SERIOUSLY. Take this from someone who loves cats,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.