Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She TOUCHED him
His bare chest no less!
“I’ve touched Michael Fassbender’s bare chest and it didn’t even give me a quiver.”
Soz @blurstoftimes it’s all in this article, in which we also learn that cooking a private dinner for Mary Portas is the pinnacle of culinary endorsement.
“It was giving me a mental breakdown, the tit I would get from people: ‘She doesn’t know how to cook’... I cooked a private dinner for Mary Portas, for f**k’s sake.”
Shove those Michelin stars up your Fat Duck, Heston.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m furious. I hope it’s from a more reputable source than the poor kitten.

Wonder if it is bought or rescued? Bought puppies are £££££ atm and long lists and it’s not much easier rescuing! We’ve been looking for a rescue since Feb and it’s only now we should be welcoming our two year old at the start of Oct (we didn’t want a puppy which is even more competitive!). I’ve spoken to so many rescues and they’ve been inundated.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She’s got a puppy!!!! OMG she’s the worst!!! Who the duck pretends to be having a full blown mental health crisis, then brings a puppy into it? Did she get it off some random bleeping puppy farm or something? That poor kitten definitely had dubious origins. She’s a bleep!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
His bare chest no less!
“I’ve touched Michael Fassbender’s bare chest and it didn’t even give me a quiver.”
Soz @blurstoftimes it’s all in this article, in which we also learn that cooking a private dinner for Mary Portas is the pinnacle of culinary endorsement.
“It was giving me a mental breakdown, the tit I would get from people: ‘She doesn’t know how to cook’... I cooked a private dinner for Mary Portas, for f**k’s sake.”
Shove those Michelin stars up your Fat Duck, Heston.

Mary. bleeping. Portas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion - although recent events may take precedence now. Perfect timing for a chaos!

#71 Missing DKL lemons? Make kitchen aides!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got a puppy!!!! OMG she’s the worst!!! Who the duck pretends to be having a full blown mental health crisis, then brings a puppy into it? Did she get it off some random bleeping puppy farm or something? That poor kitten definitely had dubious origins. She’s a bleep!
I bet she knew she was doing this and this is why all the poor me lead up. Is it a bleeping guard dog cos of all the rotters following her to A&E to show her how to grate corned beef

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
As IF she bleeping got a puppy after what she did with that poor kitten. What a bleeping bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Private tweets!

Haha look how tit my YouTube videos are! A puppy! Look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if it is bought or rescued?
I doubt it would be a rescue dog if it is a puppy, no doubt it will be a "designer" Cavapoo, Cockerpoo, or more likely a.......wait for it........

A JACKAPOO!!!!
(jack russell/poodle cross)

Just read it's not hers. Thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack Monroe #71 has she finally jumped the shark with YouTube videos down the park?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.