Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a black eye or two over the years, and they did get very colourful but only after a day or two when they were actually starting to get better.
I’ve never had a black eye. Does it make the non-bruised eye squint/difficult to open?

Reactions: 10
She's such a sad pathetic little attention seeker. Just like Roxanne Pallett.

Also, I've decided to write a cookery book... using Jamie Oliver and Nigella recipes. That's ok isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yup, as predicted. She doesn't want to do the Housing talk. No idea why, could be anything. As I said before, could be she can't be arsed, not being paid enough, someone who actually knows what they are talking about could be attending.
She will have planned this ages ago. Tried it with the belly ache but changed her mind and deleted the tweet.
The black eye is just stage 2. (stage 1 was knocking it in the first place) Stage 3 will be going to A&E.
With head injuries they examine you and observe you. If you show signs of concussion they will do a scan. Even if there is nothing there they give you a leaflet and tell you to rest and to come back if something happens.
She will use this as evidence she MIGHT have concussion (she doesn't) so therefore she can't do whatever it is she is trying to get out of.
She'll take pictures of the head injury leaflet and xrays if she has them. Put them up on SM. Means cock all.

Reactions: 32
Yup, as predicted. She doesn't want to do the Housing talk. No idea why, could be anything. As I said before, could be she can't be arsed, not being paid enough, someone who actually knows what they are talking about could be attending.
She will have planned this ages ago. Tried it with the belly ache but changed her mind and deleted the tweet.
The black eye is just stage 2. (stage 1 was knocking it in the first place) Stage 3 will be going to A&E.
With head injuries they examine you and observe you. If you show signs of concussion they will do a scan. Even if there is nothing there they give you a leaflet and tell you to rest and to come back if something happens.
She will use this as evidence she MIGHT have concussion (she doesn't) so therefore she can't do whatever it is she is trying to get out of.
She'll take pictures of the head injury leaflet and xrays if she has them. Put them up on SM. Means cock all.
I have no idea about speaking engagements, do any fraus know whether she still get paid if she's technically only cancelling for a medical reason?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have no idea about speaking engagements, do any fraus know whether she still get paid if she's technically only cancelling for a medical reason?
She shouldn't get paid.

I've organised conferences, and the idea of the key note speaker not turning up, or cancelling used to keep me awake at night

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can't wait to see what the "black eye" looks like tomorrow, and the day after. She'll have to keep putting make-up on for at least a week. Or..... maybe she'll just not post any more selfies? Total utter idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should it actually cause any procrastination though? At the beginning of lockdown I went for a run and tripped badly and grazed up both my arms, had to limp home dripping with blood - it was very embarrassing. It was really painful and I felt a bit sorry for myself for about half an hour then got on with my day like a regular adult person and didn't give it much thought. A few weeks later a lump appeared on my wrist, turns out I had actually given myself a minor fracture! Wasn't a big attention seeking baby about it though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Excuse my absolute ignorance but..
Is this what happens if you have a black eye when you are rich?

Screenshot_20200902-114933_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But SHE’S NOT ALL CLAMMY!!!

The black eye is all shiny and ‘clammy’ the rest of her face is fine. Is that because something has been smeared all over the eye??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.