Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, for a start lose the shimmery stuff, find some dark purple matt eyeshadow, and some yellow and red if possible. Apply, then blend blend blend.

This will look more natural.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been on a mini Grunka this morning and I see that JM is once again being her usual insufferable self. I cannot count the amount of times I have eye rolled at her latest exploits. So, she’s rehashing old articles about people who’ve had terrible experience with PIP, UC and the benefits system? She’s a good few years’ late with this one. As for trying to jump on the lovely Marcus Rashford’s coattails, she really has no bleeping shame does she? 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
I’ve been on a mini Grunka this morning and I see that JM is once again being her usual insufferable self. I cannot count the amount of times I have eye rolled at her latest exploits. So, she’s rehashing old articles about people who’ve had terrible experience with PIP, UC and the benefits system? She’s a good few years’ late with this one. As for trying to jump on the lovely Marcus Rashford’s coattails, she really has no bleeping shame does she? 🤬🤬🤬
Um thats actually really offensive and ableist of you to use the term eye-rolled, as Jack is currently severely disabled with a black eye so its a really sensitive and oppressive figure of speech for her to hear :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack, don't think about getting into a career in special effects makeup, not very impressed with your latest offering.

You bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have we got any graphic designer fraus in here? I don’t know how legit these tools are, or how to interpret the results really, but it doesn’t look promising does it 🥴

5354AA32-E814-4C34-9484-FE3A2A7A4A2A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And lo’ on the horizon appeared another bandwagon. Everybody knows Strictly is antiquated but she just wants to be involved in every bloody conversation that’s happening everywhere at all times. Also, now her fans can @ her in to arguments about how come she has never been chosen etc.

Have we got any graphic designer fraus in here? I don’t know how legit these tools are, or how to interpret the results really, but it doesn’t look promising does it 🥴

View attachment 230682
Wow. I did think it was odd too that she said her hair was patchy as it’s been commented how fast and how full it’s growing back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my gerrrddd Fraus! Today's catch up on this absolute car crash of a human being 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what, she maybe did hurt her eye, but instead of just getting in with it, she had to embellish the story, and her eye

How?!!!!
How do you smack your eye and bruise your gum?
How do you hurt your gum so badly you don't notice until you see a bruise?
Not to sound all JM but in my drinking days I once only noticed a glass shard in my shin when I saw the (gushing) blood. It’s possible (if pissed (which she was))

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And lo’ on the horizon appeared another bandwagon. Everybody knows Strictly is antiquated but she just wants to be involved in every bloody conversation that’s happening everywhere at all times. Also, now her fans can @ her in to arguments about how come she has never been chosen etc.

Wow. I did think it was odd too that she said her hair was patchy as it’s been commented how fast and how full it’s growing back.
Yeah in fairness I can’t understand why the hairline is coming up as odd as well as the eye, which is why I don’t know if it is or isn’t edited. Unless she’s tried to darken the hair because the grey dye has faded...?

The thing that rang alarm bells is when you zoom in the eyelids are significantly more pixelated than the rest of the image, you can see horizontal lines of chunky pixels?!

5CFBE080-48E3-44FA-B56D-141B01BD6634.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah in fairness I can’t understand why the hairline is coming up as odd as well as the eye, which is why I don’t know if it is or isn’t edited. Unless she’s tried to darken the hair because the grey dye has faded...?

The thing that rang alarm bells is when you zoom in the eyelids are significantly more pixelated than the rest of the image, you can see horizontal lines of chunky pixels?!

View attachment 230686
Rub at your eye for long enough it will become read and inflamed. If you must over egg the poor me pudding, at least blend blend blend the eyeshadow so your pores are not gaping wide open. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.