Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be furious when she see that 🤯
I know, shouldn’t have posted it really don’t want the demon world coming for me tonight 😂 Tbf I’ve said in the post I have absolutely no idea as to the integrity of these tests or how to interpret results & called upon graphic designer fraus to confirm / deny.

The weird strip of pixels just seems amiss, especially for someone with multiple decent phones (iPhone and Samsung isn’t it?). It’s not a pic off ur nan’s iphone 4 so why does it look like it 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the feck would a pharmacist know about a head injury?! 😕 Any Fraus with medical knowledge who could enlighten me? Or is it just Jack's followers being batshit again?
You need to go to the hospital for a head injury, because it has to be assessed as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 7
Jack is definitely going to fetishise having that bruise for the rest of the week, much like the other very scary photo of her chomping in the teething necklace last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Concussions are serious and not always apparent they can last anything from four hours to a few weeks depending on how bad it is . She shouldn't have gone to bed and slept with a head injury especially if she's on her own. The rules state that you are to stay awake for four hours after the incident and then get someone to wake you every couple of hours after that.

Reactions: 11
Well, after a truly horrible month and with Mrs Tunnel back at work and my first September in eons not at school, I feel a bit bereft.

R Jackie was keeping me entertained on insta and I was a TINY bit conflicted.... stay off here and go down in a blaze of glory before being blocked or come back to you lovely fraus.

There was no choice 🥰.

I just wish for the days when we were discussing the whereabouts of the pistachio milk (hello milk, are you lost in smegworld?) and the number of sets of AirPods she to Edinburgh rather than this horrendous dive she has taken into educational policy/sociology/pseudopolitical science.

Hey ho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
As others have conjectured I too think the fake eye will lead to fake concussion so she can cancel the conference. What were they thinking when they booked her? She will just rant about crappy bungalows and gnash her teeth before rattling the tip jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll post a video to prove it's real, won't she?
I don't care if it's real or not (I think she probably bumped it a bit and has used makeup to make it look waaaaaay worse) - I'm just HOOTING thinking about how angry Jack will be getting reading here and all our *theories* :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't care if it's real or not (I think she probably bumped it a bit and has used makeup to make it look waaaaaay worse) - I'm just HOOTING thinking about how angry Jack will be getting reading here and all our *theories* :ROFLMAO:.
I think we are getting dangerously close to summoning her spirit...I can hear the faint sound of angrily plonking piano keys and Theresa May-style wailing approaching...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah in fairness I can’t understand why the hairline is coming up as odd as well as the eye, which is why I don’t know if it is or isn’t edited. Unless she’s tried to darken the hair because the grey dye has faded...?

The thing that rang alarm bells is when you zoom in the eyelids are significantly more pixelated than the rest of the image, you can see horizontal lines of chunky pixels?!

View attachment 230686
When I was at high school kids would cover their eyes in vapour rub so they would swell up and look like bad hay fever. Great for getting out of cross country running. It left a high shine and made the eyelashes all stick together...... 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Goodness me, I have *literally* never seen a black eye shine like that! Proper LOL at the twitter person asking if she had rubbed butter on it!
20200902_130449.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Come on, Jackie, come back to Tattle and tell us that the shiner is only 50% eyeshadow and the rest is pedigree black eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.