Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks pretty shimmery.....
Exactly my first thought & I know nothing about makeup.
Has she gone a bit hard on the highlighter there?

Embarrassing Jack
Completely unrelated I’m sure but all of a sudden I’m remembering the lipstick colour ‘heather shimmer’
OMG..Yes!
I'm having flashbacks of my brief foray I to makeup whilst living next door to Aslan whilst deep in the closet.

Heather Shimmer🤣 It looked like I'd applied it with a boxing glove too🥊🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing as how angry she makes us mavens, do you think the cabal can invoice for blood pressure medication?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the worst attempt at faking a bruise I have seen.

Even worse than the time I tried to hide my black eye with felt tip pens (I was six) so my best friends Mum wouldn't get mad at us.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if this black eye from the tap will exacerbate the concussion she got from falling under a train rendering her incapable of delivering the housing seminar or whatever she called it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the feck would a pharmacist know about a head injury?! 😕 Any Fraus with medical knowledge who could enlighten me? Or is it just Jack's followers being batshit again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this black eye from the tap will exacerbate the concussion she got from falling under a train rendering her incapable of delivering the housing seminar or whatever she called it?
She's an absolute joke.

Reactions: 5
I just cannot imagine ever getting to a place in my life (which is alarmingly mediocre btw) and thinking it would be a good idea to smear my eye with silver shimmer to fake a black eye. Genuinely what is wrong with her?? And more importantly, what is wrong with her crazy followers who can't see that's what it is?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It looks like there may be a bit of swelling there (although I’m not 100%), but she has made herself look absolutely bloody ridiculous by plastering make up all over it. It’s beyond pathetic, blatant attention-seeking - does she have any idea how stupid and desperate she looks?
It’s hardly professional is it.
I’ve had a black eye or two over the years, and they did get very colourful but only after a day or two when they were actually starting to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seeing as how angry she makes us mavens, do you think the cabal can invoice for blood pressure medication?
I think I may invoice for the loss of earnings due to the concussion I have given myself by banging my head on my desk repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just cannot imagine ever getting to a place in my life (which is alarmingly mediocre btw) and thinking it would be a good idea to smear my eye with silver shimmer to fake a black eye. Genuinely what is wrong with her?? And more importantly, what is wrong with her crazy followers who can't see that's what it is?
Still a bit drunk from the night before maybe? She said she's clammy. Either she's hungover or needs to turn down the heating in her FREEZING house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooo is she going to fake concussion to get out of her speaking commitment?
We need to start a list 🤣

Screenshot_20200902-111855_Opera.jpg

2. Cough/hayfever day before Daily Kitchen Live started
3. Foot injury hours before Hellmann's gig
4. Black eye just before 'housing conference'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The accentuation of three small lines at the outer corner of her eye suggests that she is squinting with effort. Never seen a bruise so shimmery, even when sat in a literal sunbeam.
Good god, woman. Enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The fact that the eye shadow she’s used has literally highlighted her pores, she must think we’re all bloody mugs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe there's a black eye/swelling, but I also believe she's made it look as bad as she possibly can.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.