Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must be so happy to have a black eye so people would stop *mithering on* about their own sad stories in the comments and start feeling sorry for her again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why am I suddenly reminded of Michelle Mone, who said she was car-jacked and had a black eye, etc, etc, before she was famous - but then members of her then staff said it had all been staged and self-inflicted???????

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“don’t shout at me today” - well don’t be a dick then.

- Also pretty sure she’s the one usually doing the shouting whilst everyone else blows smoke up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
MAKE UP! Shiney shiney MAKE UP complete with squinty squinty eye. Obviously her time on the makeup site wasn’t wasted

having broken my nose twice, I know a black eye when I see one, Fraud! Charlatan!
yes mackie I am talking to you 👋
I remember as small kids we put makeup on my pal to make it look like he had a black eye and our attempt at the age of 8 was much better than this.

literal highlighter and squinted eye 🤣 I am howling at this!!!

no black purple or yellow bruising,really trying to pull a fast haha 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It does look suspiciously shimmery. But whether it's truth or fake, it's so bleeping embarrassing to be posting this kind of content. Like I am getting severe cringe right now. I know she's overshared for years but I think it's just hit me this morning how pathetic it is. You're 32 hun. You're meant to be a professional. Just stop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
does she think she's on that BBC3 makeup competition 'Glow Up' or something?! If not totally faked, clearly very enhanced. Bruises don't look bleeping silver fgs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It is a bit swollen but she has put loads of make up on it to make it look like a black eye, and she looks really hungover

Jack, black eyes don't generally shimmer and sparkle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.